The One With Five Years Later

Dear Joe,

It's Smosh High's 5 year reunion, and all of the gang is coming from all over to go. Let's begin with Amra.

Amra, who still goes by Flitz to few, is still with Boze and travelling the world. He is apart of a world travelling hip hop group.

Anthony has been married to Olivia for almost 6 years now, and they live in Toronto together. They have two kids, George and Ryan, who are 4 year old twins. Anthony works as an editor and writer for an entertainment company in Canada.

Belle is engaged to David, and pregnant. She still does protests with Shayne every so often. Together, they write and direct a tv show in LA.

Boze travels the world with Amra. She is one of the producers of Flitz's tour.

Courtney, who is still living in LA, is married to Shayne. She just gave birth about 3 months ago to a baby boy, Mikey. Courtney is a comedian.

Damien acts on Shayne and Belle's tv show, which he is the main character of. He has been dating his high school sweetheart for almost 6 years, and still hasn't popped the question. What gives?

David, who is still called Lasercorn by almost everyone, works at a video game company with Joshua, Matthew, and Mari. He's engaged to Belle and expecting.

Ian, like Anthony, is a writer and editor for and entertainment company. He is single, still. Taylor broke up with him during senior year.

Joshua is still being known as Joven, or Jovenshire, is working at a game company. He has been dating this girl named Kate, and things are getting serious.

Katy has been travelling the world, and writing about it. She is a well known author. Katy is single due to the fact she is alway backpacking through a different country very week.

Keith, who is married to Noah, is now a actor on Shayne and Belle's show with Damien. He and Noah adopted 2 baby girls 1 year ago. They are 5 years old, Kamila and Klover.

Mari was a world famous ballerina until a knee injury, ending her career. Now she works at a video game company. She is happily married to Matthew.

Matthew, he is, as you read up above, married to Mari and works at game company.

Noah is a stay at home dad. He has his own YouTube channel, where on it he tries different foods. It's called Put It In My Mouth. He's married to Keith and has 2 daughters.

Olivia, as you read above, is married to Anthony with 2 kids. She works at the same company as Anthony and writes and edits.

Shayla, oh! Finally me! I'm with Damien, who still hasn't proposed. Seriously, it's be 6 years! I work with him on my brother and Belle's tv show. We're both main characters, along with Keith. It's pretty fun working with all my high school buddies.

Shayne is married to Courtney with a baby boy. He still protests with Belle and writes and directs a tv show, Lucky Shot.

And finally, Wes! I don't know much but, I've heard he's editing Michael Bay movies, which is pretty cool. He is single, from sound of it. Wes is the only one I haven't talked to recently.

And that's what everyone been doing! Even though you know most of this stuff Joe, I thought you'd like the recap. I can't wait to see you and everyone tonight!

Sincerely,

Shayla Peri Dusk Topp-Haas (Seriously? What's taking him so long?)