The One With The Reunion Part III

There is a song up above, swipe to the left. If you want the chapter to be more intense, play the song. I'll tell you when to play it.

Shayla was walking inside, on a mission.

"Shay! Look who finally decided to come inside!" Anthony said with a smile. She didn't even acknowledge him. "Still wearing all black." Shayla walked over to Damien.

"Damien!" She yelled grabbing him and pulling him away from Shayne.

"Oh my god! She's going to do it!" Ian said as he walked over to his old friends.

"Do what?" Joven asked.

"Break up with him," Ian answered. Everyone turned their attention to Damien and Shayla.

"This isn't going to end well," Olivia mumbled.

"Damien, we've been together for 6 years," Shayla said. He nodded. "And it's been great."

"It has!" Damien said.

"And it might end depending on your next actions," Shayla said. Damien looked at her confused. She took a deep breath. "Either you propose or we break up!"

"What?" Damien asked confused.

"It's been six years Damien, either we take the next step or break up!" Shayla told him.

Play the song now!

All or Nothing by O-Town had started to play, making this potential break up even more dramatic.

"We're only 22!" Damien told her.

"So are all of our friends!" Shayla said. "It's all or nothing, Damien. What's it going to be?" He didn't move. The room went quiet, with the only sound being the song playing in the background. Shayla sighed. "Looks like it's nothing." With that, she left the gym.

"Someone should go after her," Wes whispered to the group. Ian nodded.

"I'll do it!" Ian said before running after her.

Anthony and Olivia where talking with Courtney and Shayne.

"Livy!" Anthony said. She looked over to him.

"Yes babe?"

"I want to move back to LA," he said. Olivia smiled.

"Really?" She asked. He nodded. Olivia jumped up into Anthony's arms and gave him a kiss.

"Yay!" Courntey cheered joining the hug. Shayne smiled and joined as well.

"What's going on here?" Mari asked, walking up to the group with Sohinki.

"They're gonna move back to LA!" Shayne told them. Mari screamed and joined the hug. Soon, more of the gang began joining the hug. Most of them didn't know why they were hugging, but they still joined in.

"The gang is going to be together once again!" Belle squealed. Everyone laughed.

Shayla was in Mr. Bereta's room, crying. Ian ran in.

"Shay!" He said running up to her.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" She asked.

"Because you would always come here whenever you were upset," Ian told her. Shayla continued to cry.

"He didn't stop me!" She cried out, putting her head on Ian's shoulder.

"Damien doesn't know what he's missing," he told her, rubbing her back.

"He was my first boyfriend. I thought I'd end up with him."

"Um, he wasn't your first boyfriend!" Ian said. Shayla wiped her eyes.

"Anthony doesn't count, that was fake!" She reminded him.

"That's not who I was talking about," he told her. She looked at him confused.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked. He smiled.

"Me," he said. Shayla chuckled slight;y.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," she said in a whisper. Ian gasped playfully.

"How dare you forget! We were going to get married!" He told her. Shayla laughed then frowned.

"Ian, is there something wrong with me?" She asked. Ian looked at her confused.

"What? No!"

"Maybe my parents were right, there is something wrong with me. That stupid camp changed me!" Shayla said. Ian hugged her.

"There is nothing wrong with you!"

"Then how come Damien doesn't love my enough to get married? How come my parents don't love me? How come no one loves me?" She asked, on the verge of crying again. Ian cupped her face with his hand.

"Hey, listen, people love you! Shayne, Mr. Bereta, Mari, Sohinki! They all of you! I love you too!" He told her. Shayla looked into his eyes. She started to lean in. He did the same. The two shared a kiss, which was magical. It was soft, gentle. The kiss wasn't one driven by lust, but love. Shayla pulled away first.

"Wow!" She mumbled. Ian smiled.

"Shay."

"Yeah?"

"If you want to get married, I'm alway here for you," Ian told her. She smiled.

"Looks like our parents will get what they wanted," Shayla said before kissing him again. She had always loved Ian, but it had alway been platonic. That was up until the last year of high school. The two had grown feelings for each other, but she was taken, and wasn't going to leave her significant other.

"Let's get out of here!" Ian said, grabbing Shayla's hand.

Katy was sitting outside of the school, drinking a cup of punch.

"Hey Katy, it's been awhile," Wes said from behind her. She turned to him and smiled.

"Wes, how's it going?" She asked, moving over so he can sit down.

"Good, editing movies. I'm moving back to LA very soon," he told her, sitting down next to her. She nodded. "What about you?" Katy sighed.

"I'm okay. It's just triering travelling the world and writing novels." Wes nodded.

"So, where are you living when you're not traveling the world?" He asked.

"Nowhere, and everywhere! I'm constantly moving. Like after this, I'm going to Mexico," Katy told him.

"Wow! How do you have time to date, or see friends?" Wes asked.

"I don't," she said. "I'm perfectly happy traveling the world alone."

"But don't you even want to settle down?" He asked. Katy shrugged and took a sip of her punch.

"Maybe, once I'm in my 30's. I might settle down, start a family." Wes nodded. "Have I said sorry?"

"For what?" Wes asked.

"For just leaving LA, without saying goodbye," Katy said.

"No, you haven't."

"Well, I'm really sorry Wes," Katy said, "but I needed that. I need to leave this place. Being away from all the drama was freeing."

"It's okay Katy," Wes said before standing up and leaving. Katy sighed and took another sip of her punch.

"Let's go Ian!" Shayla said, dragging him out of the school. Katy smiled as she saw them walk by.

"Hey! Ian!" Katy yelled at him. He turned to her.

"One second Shay," Ian told her before walking over to Katy. "Hey Katy."

"Ian."

"What?" He asked.

"Don't lose this one," she said before patting his back and leaving. Ian turned around to where she was walking.

"I won't!" He yelled at Katy. She smiled as she left the school.

"Farewell Smosh High," she mumbled to herself.