:(10):

When Morty woke to the sound of his screaming alarm, he made his way downstairs. He had decided to simply pull on a pair of pajama bottoms, not even worrying about a shirt. He had long since moved past the days of baby fat. Now, his belly was small, slim. He smiled when he saw that in the mirror, brushing his teeth.

       When he finally made it downstairs, he noticed Rick was nowhere to be found. Morty crept into the garage, poking his head in to make sure Rick wasn't just working silently before he wandered inside. Rick was at his desk, his flask on one side and the journals on the other. Almost screaming, Morty quickly ran out of the garage, his face an intense shade of red. 

       "Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee..." Morty ran his hand over his face for a moment, leaning over the sink and looking through the window. The storm was unrelenting, everything outside a white blur. He could barely see that there were a good couple feet building up on everybody's yard. His stomach growled, drawing him from his thoughts. "Food..." his tired voice was the only sound throughout the entire house. He grabbed his phone from his pj pocket and pulled YouTube up, playing an acoustic cover of KISS's 'I Was Made For Loving You'. He mumbled softly, following the lyrics as he made himself a quick breakfast.

        While he was frying some bacon, expertly dodging the popping grease that threatened to burn his precious body, he heard the garage door open. Rick was mumbling something to himself as he wandered into the kitchen, taking in the sight of his currently shirtless grandson angled over the stove, making breakfast. "Hot damn..."

        "Hmm?" Morty turned to face Rick, watching as he quickly sat in a chair and folded his legs once more. "Nothing." He grabbed Morty's phone off the table, looking at his YouTube app. "Since you're snooping, play Ween, Baby Bitch." Rick complied, watching the lyrics unfold to a song he was unfamiliar with.

(AN: LYRICS FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS ART. YES I'M THAT AUTHOR NOW.)
It's been a while since I've seen you smile
But now you've come back again
Came into the room and you saw my girl
And you asked her how long it's been
"A year" she said and you shook your head
Said "I'm surprised it's gone on that long"

Baby, Baby, Baby Bitch
For words I am at a loss
Baby, Baby, Baby Bitch
I'm better now please fuck off

What else you gonna say when while you're back
on your stay
Maybe something, maybe nothing, we'll see
It's just too bad, you're beautiful I guess
I wasn't for you and you weren't for me

Baby, Baby, Baby Bitch
Please slip back into yourself
Baby, Baby, Baby Bitch
Go conquer someone else

People say, "How beautiful, how sweet, how kind"
You're perfect, you've got nothing to hide
But I, for one, have seen the sun
And the bitch that you've locked up inside

Got fat, got angry, started hating myself
Wrote "Birthday Boy" for you babe
Now I'm skinny and sick and paranoid
Without a cent to my name

Baby, Baby, Baby Bitch
Fuck you, you stinkin' ass ho
Most beauty I've seen
you come from a dream
But I can't close my eyes anymore
No, I can't close my eyes anymore  
(AN: LISTEN TO THIS SONG, THEN LOOK UP BIRTHDAY BOY. IT'S A REAL SONG, NOT JUST SOMETHING TO MAKE THE SYLLABLES LINE UP. LISTEN TO IT. DO IT. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. THEN GO AND WORSHIP WEEN. PS-FUCKING-A THEY'RE THE BOMB.)

       By the time the song had ended, Morty had placed eggs and bacon in front of Rick and sat down with his own. Handing Morty his phone, Rick glanced at the plate. "eugh Y-You didn't have to make this, y-you eugh know." Morty had already finished his bacon, enjoying the holy goodness, "I know. But you already made dinner once." He wiped the grease off of his fingers before picking up his phone, "Oh, and by the way, Happy Christmas Eve! And, no, I'm not playing holiday music." Morty shuddered at the thought, having had to listen to it on radios non-stop for almost three months now. The second Halloween is over, there's no stopping them.