:AN:

First of all, I would like to say that I really appreciated all of the great responses I got from this story. When I was writing it, I didn't think many would like it. I didn't know whether or not people would actually find this story well enough to read it to completion.

       I never expected to get as much feedback as I did, and I didn't expect people to make requests for me to continue. I didn't think anybody would want to read any more after this. I never did think my writing was good enough, not even on my other account.

       I was absolutely surprised to see my story break 100 reads. That was phenomenal. I thought it wouldn't go much higher, but I was wrong. I've been watching the number of reads climb higher and higher, passing the point in which I expected them to stop.

       I would like to say that I'm so thankful for you guys urging me to continue.

       But I don't know how I feel about continuing this story, really. I feel like any other story wouldn't receive as many positive reviews. I mean, this one was great. I loved the responses, comments, and PM's. But there's just a small fear that you guys won't like the next story. Just a tinge of paranoia.

       So please don't hate me if I say I don't know how I feel about continuing this story

BECAUSE I ALREADY CONTINUED IT.

GOTCHA.

       Please tell me that worked because, honestly, I thought it was the funniest shit I've thought to do in a long time.

       Don't murder me because then I can't publish it. 

       It'll be up in 5 minutes, after I finish a few final edits.

       It's called The Diary.