Author's Note

Disclaimer:

Akatsuki no Yona belongs to Mizuho Kusanagi and Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling.

A majority of the GIFs used in this story are not mine, the only one that belongs to me is the one of Zeno crying, which I made with Giphy. Those that I don't own, credit belongs to their respective creators. There are also images from the manga, anime and movies, those do not belong to me.

What I Own: I do own the cover image, I drew that myself by the way. This Story/Plot belongs to me. I do not want to see my work stolen in any kind of way.

However for those of you who have read this story before on Fanfiction.net, I do have an account on it under the name of PurpleFlyingBird, and you will see this story posted there.

I have decided to now share this story on this website, so please don't make me regret this decision. This is my first time posting a story on Wattpad by the way, so please forgive any strange formatting things.

SPOILER Warning!!!:

For any reader who does NOT know Zeno's power (the power of the Yellow Dragon Warrior), be warned as this contains major spoilers. If you have not seen the last two OVAs of the anime or Volume 17 chapter 99 onwards of the manga, you may come back when you have.

If you don't care about spoilers, or do know about Zeno's backstory then please proceed.

Enjoy~