Chapter 1

Character Descriptions

Camille (Cami) - 16 years old. Hazel eyes and mid-length brown hair with slight curls. Light tan skin.

 Actually that's all you really need to know for now. (I'm pretty sure anyone reading this would know the members of One Direction look like...so yeah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cami's POV

I ran down the busy streets of London in the pouring rain, crying my eyes out. My hair was soaking and so were my pajamas. I was freezing, since I was wearing thin shorties and a tank top, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered to me anymore. 

I took a turn down an alley, and I was only running for a few more seconds until I crashed into someone, and fell sideways to the rough, wet ground. 

I heard a boy's voice say "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

I looked up through the rain to a tall boy with brown hair. I replied, my voice shaky,"Yeah, I'm fine." I felt a stinging pain go through my right arm and thigh. I looked down to see that both were scraped, and bleeding.

Apparently he saw that too, because he said "No, your not, let me take you inside." He reached down to pick me up, but I stopped him.

"No really, I'll be fine." I said. 

"Please," he insisted, and before I could deny, I was being lifted, and carried into a lobby, but I was pretty sure we were coming through the back. He stopped in front of the elevator, and was about to attempt to press the call button 'til I reached out and poked it for him. 

"Thanks," he said

"Yeah," I muttered. I was still in shock.

The elevator came and he stepped in, and asked me to press the "20" button, so I did.

 When the elevator came to a stop he stepped out and I found that we were in a hallway, but there was only one door, he walked up to it, and I saw there was a number "201" on it. Then he asked me to knock on the door. I reached out my left arm, since the right one was still stinging like mad, and gently knocked. 

"Who is it?" I heard a voice call. Sounded Irish.

"Liam!" the boy said. Wait....Liam....where have I heard that before.. Oh my gosh. One Direction. Liam Payne. 

I wasn't a major complete fangirl for them, but i loved there music and they were pretty good-looking. I think NIall's my favorite...

Then none other than Niall Horan himself swung the door open. "Hey man I thought you were go- OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU TO THAT GIRL?" he exclaimed, referring to me.

"Let us in and I'll explain in a second," Liam said. Niall quickly moved out of the way and I was carried in. 

Woah, this place is amazing. It was a huge, modern-ish loft, with big windows to look over London. 

Liam laid me down on one of the couches, and told Niall to go get the other boys. Then he got up, but quickly came back with a first aid kit. He pulled out some rubbing alcohol and said, "This may sting a little, but I've got to clean your cuts." I winced as he cleaned my arm and thigh. "Sorry sweetie," he said after he was done, and then he kissed me on the cheek. That actually made me feel a little better.

Just then, the rest of the boys poured in, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Niall. They all stared wide-eyed at me. "What happened, love?" Louis finally asked me.Liam answered. "Well I was walking out of the building, and the next second," he paused. "Wait a second, I don't even know your name."