Chapter 4

~Two and a half months later...~

Cami's POV: I walked into Niall's room, which was now also my room, and walked over to my bed. His was a full sized bed, while mine was just a single bed. I wouldn't let them get me anything bigger. His was against the wall opposite of mine, and had a blue and green striped cover, while mine had pink and white. When I saw what was on my bed, I froze.

It was a beautiful strapless, black, knee-length tutu dress. A white satin ribbon was tied into a bow at the right waist. Next to it a pretty black cardigan, with little white bows at the end of the 3/4 length sleeves. There was also a box, with a white bow on top. I opened it to reveal stunning black heels with a black bow on the fornt of each one. The outfit was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" I heard Liam ask. I turned around and saw him and the rest of the boys standing at the doorway.

"I-I love it." I said, at a loss for words.

"Good. It took us forever to pick that dress. Everytime we would pick one Louis and Liam would say it was 'too short' or 'too revealing'," Harry said. Liam and Louis rolled their eyes. I believed Harry though, both the boys had gotten very protective over the past couple of months.

"Well, it's lovely, thank you," I said and we all grouped-hugged. 

"You better hurry up and get ready, the funeral is in two hours," Liam said after the hug broke up. I nodded, and all except for Niall left the room.

"Cami, I've got something else for you," he said.

"What? But this is more than enough," I said, a little surprised. 

"Yeah, but, I wanted to give you something special, just from me..." he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little light blue box wrapped in white ribbon. Tiffany's. I thought. He knew I loved it there.

He handed it to me and I carefully opened it. It was a beautiful thick silver heart. It had "Cami" engraved on the front. I turned it over, "5-28-2012" was engraved on the back. The day he kissed me.

Niall started, "I was going to do the day I met you, but since your mother and brother passed that day-"

 I cut him off. "Don't worry, it's wonderful. I-I love it, thank you so much." I whispered, still in shock. Yeah, I kinda knew Niall liked me, but after the kiss, it was only little things, like holding my hand. So I figured he may have thought of us as just friends. Now I know that I was wrong.

"Cami, I have to ask you something," he said nervously. I nodded, signaling him to go on.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he said, looking me in the eyes.

I didn't even have to think about. "I'd love to," I answered. Then he leaned down and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The moment was perfect, I didn't want it to end ever. But you know what they say, "all good things must come to an end."

"Hey Niall, have you seen my- OH GOSH!" 

We quickly pulled away, our cheeks bright red.

"How long has this been going on?" Liam asked, sounding very serious.

"No, Liam, he just-" I tried to explain.

"What happened?!" Louis said.

"These two were trying to swallow each other!" Liam said, sounding kind of upset.

"Again?" Louis asked, looking at us.

"This has happened before?! Cami i thought you said that just now-" Liam started.

"Have you guys been dating without telling us?!" Louis said, shocked.

"Who's dating?" Zayn asked, walking in with Harry. 

"Called it!" Harry said, triumphantly.

"No, no, no!" Niall said, "Let me explain! I just asked Cami out. Right now."

"Awwwwwwwwww," Harry said.

"Good job mate," Zayn said, patting his back.

Then Liam said, "Listen Nialler, I love you, but you better not hurt Cami."

"And no...fooling around," Louis warned.

"We won't," I said, blushing.

"Good. I'm really happy for you guys," Louis smiled.

"Same," Liam said.

Then I felt Niall take the necklace from my hand. "Turn around," he said. I did so. He moved my hair to the side, then put the necklace over my head and around my neck, fastening it in the back.

I turned around and hugged him, he kissed my head.

"Awwwww how sweet," Louis said. "Now get ready you two.."

And with that the rest of the boys filed out.