Chapter 30

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! :) So I have rewritten this chapter so many times now...hopefully you'll like it xD

Cami's POV:

I jumped up. "Liam what happened??" I could tell he had been crying.

"Danielle..." he said.

"Oh my god..." 

"She...she broke up with me." 

I heard Niall and Louis gasp. My mouth dropped open in shock. I rushed over to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so sorry Liam..."

He just nodded.

"I don't want to pry or anything but...what happened?" I said, then quickly added. " It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

"No it's alright.... She just couldn't handle us being away from each other so often and for so long. She said she barely got to see me anymore and it just wasn't worth it."

I didn't know what to say. He had been with her for so long. "I'm so sorry...I..I just can't even begin to imagine how you feel right now."

"Don't worry about it Cami, I'll be alright. Eventually..." he said.

"No! This isn't fair! Come on let me try to cheer you up! We can get ice cream...watch Spongebob? Come on it'll be fun!" 

"Thanks but...I just want to be left alone right now.." 

I sighed. "Alright...I understand..." 

Louis and Niall got up and they both went over to Liam and patted his back.

"Sorry man," Louis said.

"It'll get better," Niall said. Then they both followed me out into the hall.

"Wow.." I said just above a whisper.

"I know..." Louis said.

"I can't even believe it..." I said, shaking my head.

"I don't think anyone can." Niall said.

"Who's going to tell the others?" I asked.

"I will," Louis said. He turned and walked down to Harry and Veeani's room. I followed Niall into our room.

Harry's POV: 

I was sitting on one of the beds watching TV with Veeani when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it," I said, getting up. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Lou..." I heard Louis say.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Just...open the door."

I opened it and Louis stepped in. 

"What's going on?" I asked him.

He sighed. "Danielle and Liam broke up." 

"What?!" I said.

"Yeah..."

"What the hell why?!"

"Danielle couldn't deal with the whole always-being-apart thing." 

"Oh my god...he must be so upset..." 

"He is."

"I'm going to go talk to him." I said, making my toward the door.

"No, don't," Louis held me back. "He wants to be left alone."