Chapter 24

Hey guys! Please please please check out my Harry fan fic. It's called What I just Realized. I'm updating when I have at least 150 reads.

Anyways here's the next chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV: 

I pulled away, and looked at her. She gave me a little smile, and I smiled back. Then I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers.

"Oh, um....am I interrupting something?" I heard Cami say. We both pulled away quickly, and Veeani's cheeks turned a little red.

"Uhh.." I muttered.

"Okay, I would just like to take this moment to say....I TOTALLY CALLED IT!" Cami said.

"Woah slow down Cam, it's not like we're dating or anything," I said.

"Not yet," she mumbled. "And anyways! I got the clothes so let's pack 'em and get outta here!" She ran past us to tthe bed where the suitcase was laying, and threw the clothes inside. Then she tried to close the bag, but there was too much stuff in it. She turned to us, "A little help here?" 

I went over to her. "Sit on top of the suitcase," I said. She climbed onto the top of it. I closed the zipper, pulled her off of the bag, then pulled the bag off the bed.

"I'll get the other bag," Veeani said.

"No, it's fine, I got it," Cami said, running over to it. It was a big duffel-type bag with two handle to carry it from. We watched as she struggled to pick up the bag with one hand, then resort to using both her hands. She heaved it about a foot off the floor, then started walking towards the door. Veeani and I both started laughing.

"Hey! Guys it's not funny," Cami said.

"Sorry, but, it kinda is," Vee said, giggling.

"Here Cam, come on, give me the bag," I said, walking up to her.

"No! Guys I got it!" she said. She walked out of the room towards the front door. I shrugged at Veeani, and we both followed her out. We left the apartment and went down to the car. After putting the bags in the trunk, we all climbed in. Veeani started the car and we drove off.

About ten minutes later, we got back to our apartment building. I refused to let any of the girls take a bag. We all went up to the apartment. Liam had to come open the door for us, since neither Cami or I brought a key.

"Veeani,w hy don't you coem with me up to my room so we can get everything set up?" I asked her.

"Okay," she said. I went upstairs and she followed.

Cami's POV:

I plopped down onto the couch as Veeani followed Harry upstairs.

"I'm boredd!" I said. 

"I know something we could do.." Niall whispered in my ear from behind the couch. I bent my head back so I could see him.

"And what's that?" I said, smirking.

"Come upstairs and I'll show you," he said. Then he turned and walked towards the staircase.

I giggled and got up from the couch, following him.

"Where are you two going?" Liam asked.

"Upstairs," I said.

"To do what?" Louis asked.

"Nothing!" I yelled as I got to the top of the staircase. I turned into the hallway and followed Niall into our room.

"So what exactly did you have in mind?" I asked.

"This," he said. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close to him. Then he crashed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, as he pushed my up against the wall. I ran my hands through his hair and he held my waist. A couple minutes later we heard Zayn yell to us.

"Cami, Niall, come down we are watching a movie!" 

We ignored him and continued making out. 

"Cami, Niall come on they- oh...umm," we heard Harry say. Niall pulled away and turned to face him.

"Harry just tell them we'll be down in a few minutes," I said.

"No, don't, we're coming down now," Niall said, then turned to look at me. I just gave him a "what-the-hell" look.

"I told you I'd give you payback for this morning," he whispered. Then he smiled and turned around, walking past Harry.

"Ummm...what was that all about?" Harry asked.

"Nothing..." I muttered. "So um, what movie are we watching?"

"The Strangers..something like that," he said.

"Another scary movie?!" I asked.

"Yeah," he paused. "Is wittle Cwami scwared?"

"No!" I said. Then I walked out of the room, and down the stairs, with Harry close behind.

"We made popcorn guys!" Louis said, coming out of the kitchen with Niall. They each holding two very large bowls of popcorn. They set them down on the table, then Louis went to sit on the couch with Harry and Veeani. Niall came over to me.

"Guess we don't get the couch," I said to Niall. 

"Well, we've got the chair!" he said, running and sitting down on the sofa-chair. I smiled, and went over to him to sit on his lap.

"I get the other chair!" Liam said, quickly jumping onto it.

"Hey!" Zayn said as he finished setting up the movie. 

"Suck it up and sit on the floor!" Liam said.

"Fine..don't need to be so hurtful.." Zayn said, sitting on the floor. We all laughed.

"Okay, should I start it?" he asked.

"Wait, turn off the lights," Harry said. 

"I'll get 'em," I said. I got up and turned them off, then came back and sat on Niall's lap again as the movie started. I grabbed a piece of popcorn from the bowl Niall was holding, and rested my head against his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is! It was supposed to be up earlier...but I get distracted easily. xD

Thanks for reading! Please comment/vote! And be sure to check out my Harry fan fic! x

"