Chapter 58 - Paris, France (Part 2)

KURT'S POV

It's our second day here in Paris. Yesterday, we were able to visit three of the famous tourist spots here. We attended Chanel's event last night too.

I'm imagining how Courtney lived here in Paris when she was studying. She shared a lot of her stories and experiences that made me love her more.

It wasn't easy for her to live alone in a place like this and I realized how strong a woman she is.

I prepared a surprise dinner for her tonight and I hope she'll love it.

I'm looking at her while she's drinking her coffee. I get my phone and took a picture of her. We love to share our photos in instagram so that our family and friends will be updated about us.

It's like sharing our story to the people who loves us and who supports us.

The picture I posted yesterday became the talk of the town. So, I posted another picture of my wife to show the whole world that she's mine and how much I love her.

@knlopez
Shangrila Hotel, Paris, France

@knlopez Waking up with you beside me means the whole world to me

@knlopez Waking up with you beside me means the whole world to me. I love you so much, Love. @courtneyleelopez #TeamLopezInParis
Just Now

"Good morning, Love." I kissed the top of her head.

"Good morning. You want coffee?" She asked me. I nodded as an answer.

She gave me my coffee and we talk about everything under the morning sun.

"Where do you want to go today?" She suddenly asked me.

"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you." I answered her sweetly.

"Ang aga mo naman bumanat, Love. Hahaha." I also laughed because of my cheeseness. "Hmm, let's go to Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. What do you think, Love?"

"Sounds exciting."

COURTNEY'S POV

We decided to go to Arc de Triomphe first since it's still early. We want to experience the Eiffel Tower before the sun sets.

Magkahawak lang ang kamay namin ni Kurt habang pinagmamasdan ang ganda ng mga view dito sa Paris.

I have memorized all the places here in Paris since I lived here for a long time before. Pero, parang bago sa pakiramdam ko ang lugar na ito dahil kasama ko na ang pinakamamahal ko.

Nakita ko ang mga bench malapit lang mismo sa Arc. Hinila ko si Kurt paupo dun at inuhaan siya ng litrato. Napakagwapo talaga ng asawa ko. Napakasaya at napakaswerte ko dahil nabigyan kami ng isa pang pagkakataon na magkasama habang buhay.

Sana sa susunod na punta namin dito sa Paris ay kasama na namin si Kevin at ang mga magiging anak pa namin. Pero sa ngayon, gusto muna namin ni Kurt na maenjoy ang bawat oras ng magkasama at pati na rin ang anak namin.