Chapter 11

I don't know what came over me. I ran up towards him, falling into his arms.

"I I I'm s s sorry" I cried, falling to my knees. Brad knelled down next to me, clutching my arms.

"I I just love y y you so much I don't want you to to go" I cried, Brad pulled my head up from my chest wiping my cheeks with his thumbs, before giving me a kiss. I didn't even care kissing him infront of the other, I loved Brad and would do anything to be with him,

I walked upstairs into my bathroom mascara had run down my cheeks, I looked a mess. I washed my face and took of James jumper putting on one of mine. I got into my bed a closed my eyes.

I heard my door creep open, I kept my eyes shut pretending to be asleep, I could feel Brad's warm breath on my cheek.

"I love you Lottie." Brad whispered, a tear dropping on my cheek, he was crying! I tried to stay still, I then heard the door quietly close as he walked out. I turned over and closed my eyes for what felt like 10 minutes.

"Lottie." the familiar voice called waking me.

"It's half twelve, Jake's hungry." He whispered while perching on the side of the bed, I sat up and put my hair into a messy bun.

I got out of bed and slipped on my slippers. I then turned around to Brad standing very close to me,

"I love you beautiful" he said kissing cheek.

"Lottttie!" Jake called, from the bottom of the stair.

"Hey Buddy!" I said picking him up.

"What do you want for lunch today?" I asked trying to sound happy.

I took a deep breath before bringing out some bread from the cupboard. I butter both slices and placed a slice of ham in the middle. I cut crusts off before cutting the sandwich into squares. I then went into the fridge picking up some tomatoes, cucumber and carrot, slicing them all into piece I placed them next to his sandwich. I brought it into the living room placing it on Jakes lap.

"Fank oo" I heard Jake say, before shoving half a tomato in his mouth.

"Careful little man!" Connor gasped, rubbing his back. "We don't want you choking!" He laughed,

I walked back into the kitchen. It was still untidy with boxes stacked in the corner, these boxes contained things we didn't want or need but have never thrown away because if we throw it we will end up wanting them. I pulled the kitchen chair out from under the table and sat down, resting my head in my arms I began to think things through in my head. Tomorrow Brad would be leaving and I wouldn't be able to see him again. Just as I became close with someone, something always had to happen, I exhaled loudly.

"What was that for?" Brad question, while walking in the room.

"When am I going to get to see you again, once you leave?" I asked, not actually wanting to know the answer,

"I have an idea. But. I don't know if you're going to like this, but let me explain everything first." He said, slowly holding onto my hand.

"What if you come up to Birmingham to visit with me tomorrow?" He said slowly.

My face dropped,

"What about my mum? and Jake?" I panicked.

"What will I say to my mum?" I began, before Brad spoke again.

"Wait, just listen, your mum doesn't have to know exactly where you are does she. You can say you visiting Lily. We can visit Lily, then we will go to Birmingham for a bit. She'll never know, and we can take Jake with us, It will be fine I promise," He said squeezing me hands.

"Let's do it!" I said, with a smile growing on my face.

"You need to ring Lily and ask to meet her. We will explain there what we are doing." He said, I took my phone from my pocket and dialled Lily's number, I had learnt it off by heart when I was 7!

Lo: "Heyy"

Li: "OMG Lottie, how are you?"

Lo: "I'm alright. I have a favour to ask. Can I meet you tomorrow at Waterloo Station at around 2 o'clock?"

Li: "Is everything alright?"

Lo: "Yeah I'm fine, I'll bring Jake and Brad too. I've got to go, I need to call me mum quickly. I'll call you back to confirm it all."

It was now 1 o'clock, my mums lunch time. I called her up asking if I could go to Lily's for a few days, I knew I only saw her a few days ago but I still missed her. Surprisingly she said yes, but of course she said Jake had to come with, no surprise there.

I walked back into the living room, where Brad and the others were. Jake had finished his lunch and was now watching Peppa Pig. I sat next to Brad and gave him a smile, telling him the good news.

"She said yes, but if we get caught I'm blaming his all on you!" I warned him placing my head on his chest. I bent over picking up the laptop. I booked our tickets to leave tomorrow from Exeter leaving at 10.25 and arriving at Waterloo at 13.49,

Text to Lily,

All booked. We will be at Waterloo for around 2, I'll call you when we are like 10 minutes ago, I miss you so much :) L x

I received a message back from her straight away.

Text from Lily

Great. Can't wait to see you all! :) L x

I passed the phone over to Brad and he gave me a smile.

"I told you everything was going to be okay!" He winked.

"I'm just going to call my mum. I haven't spoken to her in ages!" He said. before walking out into the hallway.

"She excited to see." I heard Brad say, as he jumped onto the sofa next to me,

"I'm excited to see her too." I said with a fake smile, I wasn't excited, I hated meeting new people, even meeting Brad and the boys I was scared.

I'm going to go and start packing, I told the others. I placed all my clothes into a large bag. I'll do my bathroom stuff in the morning. I then went into Jakes room, I got his clothes and places them into a pile, I then got out a few toys and books for him placing them in his Thomas bag, I then found some other small things for him to do while on the train. Finally, placing his spare blanket and a dummy in just in case.

I went into the kitchen bringing Jakes bag with me, I put a box of crackers in it and prepared so fruit and vegetable keeping them in the fridge to stay cold. I placed the packed bag back upstairs with the other bags ready for tomorrow.

They are off to Birmingham :D

Keep the comments coming :)

K x