Chapter 20

“But Brad wants to stay!” Brad sulked, stomping his foot like a big kid.

“Tough, Brad needs to go!” I laughed pushing his arm towards the door. He stuck his bottom lip out as far is it could go.

“Seriously Brad! My mum is coming home any minute now!” I said while looking at the clock, 2 minutes to go.

“Seriously!” Brad mocked,

“Fine! Do what you want.” I huffed as I walking off to the kitchen to make sure everything was tidy.

“Fine. I’m going!” I heard him shout from the hallway, before shutting the front door.

They left just in time. My mum drove up the driveway just as the boys had got to Tristan’s.

“Mum!” I sang as I walked into the hallway.

“How have you been?” I asked as I took her bags from her.

“Yes, I’ve been good, busy but good.” She replied.

We sat down in the lounge and had a catch up, she asked how Lily was and what we had been up to today. As we were talking I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out to see it was from Brad,

Text from Brad the Great

I miss you Lottie :( B x

I quickly put it back in my pocket hoping my mum hadn’t seen.

“Anything interesting?” She asked pointing to my phone.

“Just junk mail!” I lied.

She then went and bathed Jake. I came up and helped to put him to bed.

“Night Buddy, see you in the morning.” I said placing his blanket over him.

“Night Night sweety.” Mum cooed,

We went back downstairs into the kitchen, I boiled a kettle and made us both a cup of tea, bringing them both into the living room I sat down handing her tea.

“Is it okay if Lily comes over next week? I know I just saw her but I want her to see Exeter and the boys.” I said.

Oh gosh, I just said the boys, I should not have said that!

“The boys?” Mum questioned looking confused,

“Yeah, just some friends me and Jake have made here.” I said trying to make it sound like its wasn't a big deal.

“Oh okay. Yeah sure. I’m working most of next week anyway so it’s up to you. I’ll leave my shifts on the calendar in the kitchen.” She said

“Thanks, I’ll tell her know so she can book her tickets.” I replied as I left the room.

I went to my bedroom and replied to Brad,

Text to Brad the Great

Me too :( My mum knows about you lot now :S I asked if Lily could come over next week and that I want you to meet  the boys and she was like who are the boys? I was like oh just some friends! Eek. I’ll talk to you later :) Love you. X

I then called Lily,

Lo: "Hey, I’ve just spoken to my mum and she’s fine with you coming over."

Li: "Yay! I’m so excited!"

Lo: "When you book your tickets, tell me the timing of the train and I’ll meet you at the station."

Li: "Okay, I'll book them tomorrow. I’m excited to see everyone!"

Lo: "Me too, I’m sure the boys will be too, especially Tristan."

Li: "Very funny!"

Lo: "Right I must go. Mums calling, see you Monday!"

I went back downstairs and had some of my dinner, chicken burger and chips, I cleared the plates away and put the dishwasher on.

“I’m going to have a shower then I’m off to bed, when are you working tomorrow?” I asked

“I’m off tomorrow, Sunday and Monday but I’m going to visit my Granny and Grandad, you can come if you want?” she asked,

“Lily is coming on Monday so I’ll probably stay,” I replied,

“Okay, night night darling, I’ll see you on Monday, have a good time with Lily.” She said, before went upstairs,

I had a quick shower before getting into bed, I looked at my phone to find 1 text.

Text from Brad the Great

Night beautiful x

Those 2 words put a giant smile on my face, I sent a quick reply saying goodnight and put my phone on charge.

I hope your enjoying HWTO, Id love to hear what you all think of it so far and what you want to see next :)

Vote, Comment and Share :D 

K x