Chapter 21

I woke up to the front door slamming and Jake crying. I went into the front room and looked out the window, mum was just leaving, I waved her goodbye before she drove off. I got Jake out of bed and brought him downstairs. I cooked some porridge and sat on the sofa. Jake fed himself getting it everywhere as per usual! I wiped his faced before letting him go and play.

I got the playdough out and we both made monsters.

“Roarrrr” Jake screamed,

“Stomp Stomp Stomp” I said chasing Jakes monster.

I got my phone out and opened Twitter

@Lottiesharp: Lazy day today with JJ :D

I put my phone down and all of a sudden it wouldn’t stop vibrating again,

@TheVampsBrad: What about us! B

I tweeted back

@LottieSharp: What about you? :p

I put my phone back down and carried on playing with Jake. He had now managed to mix all the colours together so we now had a big pile of a patchy brown play dough!

I put the TV on Thomas the Tank Engine while I went upstairs to do my make-up. I know I said I was going to have a lazy day but I somehow feel like we were going to have some visitors!

Once I was done, I came down. Jake had changed the channel to a children's music channel, he was dancing around the room, bless him.

“I want!” He demanded,  pointing to the musical instruments the man on the TV was playing with.

I went into the kitchen and got some pots and pans and wooden spoons. I brought them into the living room placing them on the floor.

“Do you want James, Brad, Connor and Tristan to come and play?”

“Yeaaah” Jake screamed jumping around the room.

I got my phone of the coffee table and called Brad, giving Jake the phone to speak.

Jake: "Hello?"

B: "Morning little man."

“Say do you want to come and play with us.” I said to Jake, pointing to the phone.

Jake: "Play?"

B: "Are you playing?"

Jake: "Yessss"

Jake then put the phone on the floor and carried on dancing. I picked up the phone and carried on the conversation

Lo: "Hello."

B: "Morning"

Lo: "We seem to be having a party here, do you want to come and join us?"

B: "Of course! We will be over in a bit."

Lo: "Ask Tris to bring the shaker he was using yesterday. Jakes playing with pots and pans as we speak!"

B: "Aha that’s what that noise is! Alright, maybe he can join The Vamps, we are looking for a new member."

Jake was now going around the whole room hitting everything with the wooden spoon.

“Jake, we only hit the pans with the spoon.” I said, sitting him back next to the pans.

“Well done, that’s it!” I praised him, while he banged the pan.

I saw Brad walking out Tristan’s, I went and opened the door.

“Where are the others? You did tell them didn’t you!” I laughed.

“Yeah. they were still sleeping so they getting ready now, so I said I’d meet them here. But I can go if you like!” He winked.

“Aha okay! I only asked! So I guess you don’t want to stay tonight then as you want to leave now ey!” I joked.

“Heyy! You never told me that before!” He sulked.

“You never asked! Well you know now!” I laughed.

We walked into a very loud living room. Jake was still having a whale of a time playing with the “musical instruments” Brad picked Jake up swinging him around and giving him a cuddle.

“I’d be careful doing that he had a big breakfast!” I laughed.

With that Brad put him down and sat on the sofa, I joined him sitting on his lap.

“Lily’s coming on Monday, she wants to see Tristan!” I smiled.

“Gosh, don’t tell him she said that. He won’t shut up about it!” Brad rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry I won’t!” I laughed.

“Where is your mum tonight then?” Brad asked curiously.

 “She gone back to London to see her Mum and Dad for the weekend.” I answered.

“So you have free house all weekend?” Brad smiled.

“No” I teased

“What do you mean no!” He laughed.

“I have Jake and by the sounds of it I have you too!” I joked!

With that the others arrived, when Tristan saw our “drums” he rushed into the kitchen to get more drumming equipment including glasses with different amounts of water in them. He was like a kid in a sweet shop!

He was surprising good at playing “our drums” he was teaching us all how to play.

After our music session I put all our “instruments” away. I then went into the kitchen to see what we could have for lunch. There wasn’t really anything to eat that was quick and easy so we all decided we were going to go to Costa and have lunch.

Just a filler chapter :( Sorry. I promise it will get more exciting in the next chapter!!

What do you think will happen?

Comment, Vote and Share :D

K x