Chapter 13

"Please. Can we just talk." I pleaded,

He looked mad. If looks could kill, I'd be long gone!

"Fine! Be like that." I argued, before walking into the kitchen.

"Come on Brad, calm down man." Tris announced,

"Ahh! I've had enough. Just leave me alone!" He shouted.

With that Jake begun to cry

"Now look what you've done!" James complained, before leaving the room.

I stormed upstairs picking Jake up from his cot. He was asleep for literally 10 minutes!

I brought him into my room and sat on my rocking chair, placing him on my lap. I began to rock him back and forth, hoping he would fall back to sleep. I heard a slight tapping on the door. I leant back opening the door to see James and Brad.

"Is he okay?" James asked looking at Jake sleeping on my lap.

"Yeah, he just fell back to sleep." I muttered,

Brad looked angry.

"Can we talk?" Brad announced,

I nodded my head standing up slowly trying not to wake him.

"I'll sit with him if you like?" James suggested, I smiled placing Jake on James' lap who was now sitting on the rocking chair. I then placed my blanket from my bed over the two of them before walking out to Brad who was standing in the hallway. I walked toward Jake's room with Brad following behind.

"What wrong with you! Why are you so mad?" I asked sitting on the floor next to him.

"I love you Lottie." He said quietly,

"I love you too. But we can't do this if we are going to be like this." I said, looking into my lap.

"No. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry. I love you so much. Please!" Tears were now starting to appear in his eye.

I shuffled over towards him, lifting myself onto his lap. "We need to sort it out then." I smiled,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of left, it's just... I don't even know, just forget it." His head lowering,

"What's wrong? Please, just tell me Brad." I pleaded.

"It just scared me when you were ill yesterday and now your not eating, I just don't want it to happen again. Then I dont want to leave to go back home, I don't know what I'd do without you Lottie. Im scared your going to leave me. I love you." One tear started to roll down his cheek.

"Brad, don't cry, you'll make me start!" I joked hitting his arm, "I'm fine, trust me, there's nothing to worry about, okay" I smiled. Should I tell him now or not, I know he would just worry. I decided I would tell him another time, it wasn't even important anyway, I was fine.

"I know but still." He said, pulling my neck towards him, his lips collided with mine. I placed my hands on the back of his neck pulling him towards me, his cold hand travelled to the bottom of my back before rising up under my shirt, I smirked before I pulled away, giving him one last kiss. I stood up and offered Brad my hand to pull him up, instead he pulled me back down onto him.

"Stop it!" I giggled, as he began to tickle me.

"Say please Brad the Great!" he laughed.

" N-no never." I laughed.

"Well that a shame then!" He giggled, tickling me more.

"O-okay stop please stop I'm going to pee myself." I said in hysterics.

"Brad the Great, say it." He demanded.

"Fine, Brad the Great" I said between laughs.

"That's better!" He said pouting.

I stood back up walking towards the door, purposely not helping Brad up.

"Excuse me, Brad the Great needs a hand here!" He demanded holding his hands out.

"I'm sure Brad the Great can cope on his own." I laughed.

Walking out, I turned around to catch Brad just about to hit my bum.

"Er what do you think you are doing!" I giggled,

"It was too tempting!" He chuckled,

"BRAD!" I blushed.

"I see you've made up them," James said, walking out of my room, with Jake in his arms still asleep. I took him from him and placed him in his cot.

"Right, Chef Brad is he to cook you whatever you what. What would you like?" Brad said in a posh accent.

"Im fine." I replied, knowing this wasn't going to be the end of it,

"None of this again!" He frowned,

"Seriously please." I sulked.

"Serious please" Brad mocked, halfway down the stairs Brad pulled my arm back.

"Please talk to me, what the matter? What are you hiding from me?"He said pulling my arm stopping me from walking any further,

"I'm fine." I sighed.

"Do you want to come for a walk with me?" He asked changing the subject,

"I know what you're trying to do, I do appreciate it but it's not going to work." I mumbled,

"How can I help you if I don't know what I need to help you with. Lottie. Please, I want to help you, just tell me what's wrong." He explained, pulling me closer to him.

"That's the thing, I don't know what I want, I don't know how I feel, I don't know what to do Brad" I slurred,

"You don't want to go tomorrow? Do you?" The words barely leaving his mouth.

"I'm scared Brad,"

"Everything's going to be okay, trust me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I love you Lottie. I don't think you know actually how much you mean to me." He carried on.

What do you think Lottie is hiding from Brad?

Comment, Vote and Share :)

K x