Prologue

You'd think it'd be cool, having a member of one of the biggest boys bands in the world become your new stepbrother.

Well.

That's where you're wrong.

---

It's only been a week since my dad told me he would be marrying his girlfriend.

My brother was excited.

Me? Not so much.

I liked Anne alright, but she could be a bit over dramatic.

Gemma was cool, but sometimes she was a little annoying.

But Harry.

No way in hell was there anything good about Harry.

My mom had died 7 years ago now, and I was happy my dad has found love again.

But when he did I didn't expect to gain 2 step siblings out of it.

I don't know how Jackson was coping with it all, but then again, he was only 10.

It would be better if Harry wasn't part of the family.

He's so stuck up, he's always got his friends over making a mess and A LOT of noise.

I just wanted to enjoy my senior year, now I'm going to be labeled as the girl whose dad married Harry Styles' mom.

The wedding was in a month, and believe me I was not looking forward to it.

I hated Harry.

I hated his curly hair.

I hated his green eyes.

I hated his stupid British voice and how he pronounced my name Madison.

I hated his stupid tattoos.

And I hated his stupid fame.

I did not want Harry Styles to be part of my family.

To be my step brother.