6

*{MADISONS POV}*

"You should come hear us play sometime?" Luke asked me as we stood on the porch.

We'd just ended up walking around together after I'd left Harry at the park.

But he kissed me.

LUKE HEMMINGS KISSED ME.

And he was a damn good kisser.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah I'd love to hear you and the others some time."

"Cool, it's just me, Calum, you know from school? And this other guy Michael. He's a year older, I don't know if you know him." He told me.

I shook my head, "No I don't. What instruments do they play?"

"Guitar and bass. So we're looking for a drummer as of now if you know any." He winked causing me to blush. 

"Mads?" I heard a voice call.

I turned around to see Harry standing in the doorway with another boy who had curly hair but much lighter.

He was smiling and he had the most adorable dimples.

I could hear Jackson and another boy shouting from somewhere inside the house.

"Hi?" I said to the boy beside Harry.

"I'm Ashton, Harry's older brother. Well not this Harry, the one friends with Jackson." The boy said.

I smiled, "Oh right. Jackson's mentioned you before, I'm Madison."

He just nodded and looked over at Luke.

"Oh um," I continued, "this is Luke Hemmings my uh.."

"Boyfriend." He supplied.

My heart burst and I swear I saw Harry's eyes flicker with something. The same weird look he'd given me when Luke showed up at the park.

"Um.. well what are you doing here?" I asked turning my attention back to Ashton.

"Oh, Harry here saw me at pick up, I guess he recognized my Harry and asked if I could take Jackson.. said he had an important meeting or something?" he told me, I glanced over at Harry who had suddenly taken a great interest in a nearby tree.

"I see... Well, thank you." I smiled glaring over in Harry's direction.

"I've gotta go Fayes," Luke said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, "See you tomorrow at school."

And with that, he took off down the driveway.

"Harry and I better be going as well, it was cool to finally meet you Madison." Ashton gave me another smile and headed off to get his brother.

***

"Why?" I asked Harry once we'd gotten inside.

Dad was in the kitchen with Anne making dinner while Jackson was upstairs doing his homework.

Or really just watching cartoons.

"I...I had to meet up with the boys..band stuff." he stuttered.

Band stuff my ass.

"Right. Well, next time do it after you get Jackson." I said.

It came out kind of harsh, but I mean, he said he'd go pick up Jacks. That doesn't mean dump the responsibility on Ashton.

"Well, I wasn't the one who ditched him to go suck on my boyfriend's face." He countered, "At least I don't flirt with other people when I'm dating someone. At least I don't shut people out for no reason."

"What the hell are you talking about Styles?" I nearly yelled.

Why do I shut people out for no reason?

Well, excuse me for not telling Harry Styles my life story.

"Why do you even like that guy anyway? He's so... dark. You could do better." He grumbled.

"Well, I like Luke, okay? Why do you even care? Who'd be better.. you?" I said trying to calm myself down. 

He paused for a minute bringing his hands up and putting them on my shoulders.

"Yes," he said.

Our eyes met for a second and I could see the look he had in his eyes. There was a sense of panic, but I'm not really sure why. 

"I'd be fucking perfect," he whispered. He took a step closer to me, holding my gaze.

All of a sudden he abruptly pulled away and gave me one last look before going upstairs. 

What the hell was that? Why did he get closer to me? I feel like I'm going insane. 

Actually no, I'm probably going insane because I mean come on.

It's Harry Styles.