12

*{MADISONS POV}*

"What the hell are you staring at me for Styles?"

He stuttered, "I um... you just... you look really pretty Madison"

I could feel my face getting hot. "Oh, um, thank you." 

The tailors came and worked on both of us making adjustments to my dress and Harry's suit. I could feel Harry's eyes on me, and honestly, I kind of liked it. 

****

After being fitted, it was already 5:30.

Harry and I drove home quickly as I still had homework to do and I was going to hear Luke's band play tonight..

Which no one knew about.

As soon as the car came to a stop I jumped and raced upstairs, I needed to finish all my work by 7.

****

I really really hate school.

I texted Luke not to pick me up and that I'd meet him there; the venue was only a short walk away. And I really didn't feel like having my dad interrogate my boyfriend tonight.

I threw on some clothes and ran a brush through my mess of blonde hair.

"Dad?" I called walking down the stairs.

"In the kitchen!" He replied.

I walked in to see him sitting at the counter cleaning up from dinner.

"Dad I um.. I'm going to Kelsey's to work on something for school with her," I told him hoping he'd believe me.

He nodded, "Be back by 10:30."

I smiled walking out.

It was a nice night out, only a few more weeks to summer after all.

Only a few more weeks to the wedding.

In all honesty I'd never really stopped to think about it.

Gemma, Harry's sister should be coming home soon aswell.

Anne would become my stepmom, and I'd gain 2 more siblings.

My broken family would be put together again...

Well sort of. No one could replace my mom, but it was nice to see my dad so happy again. 

Before I knew it I was standing in front of the queue.

I followed Luke's instructions and went around to the back of the building; Luke had put my name on the list so I could get in backstage.

Turns out I didn't even need to because I heard a familiar voice shout my name.

I saw Luke walking towards me with 2 other boys; one I knew was Calum, and I guess the other was Michael.

Luke pulled me in for a hug before introducing me to Michael.

The four of us walked inside to the small stage the boys would be performing on.

"Who's playing drums tonight?" I asked remembering Luke had said they were in need of a drummer.

Calum and Luke turned to Michael, who I guess had been the one to find the guy.

"Um, his name's Ashton.. should be around here somewhere," he looked around trying to find the boy, "Oh over there!"

I instantly recognized Ashton as the boy we'd met the other day; Harry Irwin's older brother.

Huh.

Small world.

Michael called Ashton over, a grin forming on his face as he walked towards us.

"Hey! Madison right?" He said to me once he'd joined our little circle.

"You two know each other?" Calum and Michael asked simultaneously.

"Yeah... Our little brothers are friends." Ashton told him, "I went to bring home Madison's brother the other day and met her and Luke. I didn't think it'd be the same Luke.."

That was kind of random.

"5 Seconds of Summer on in 1 minute!" A man called over.

"That's our cue," Luke said kissing the top of my head, "Hope you enjoy the show, babe."

I might explode.

****

The show was really incredible.

Luke can really fucking sing.. all of them can.

I immensely liked Eighteen and Try Hard.

The boys decided to ask Ashton to join the band, he was a seriously good drummer.

All in all, it was a perfect night.

Until I got a text from my dad...

I'm very disappointed in you Madison Rose. Get your ass home. NOW.

[a/n] i know this isn't how the band came to be and all that but this is how it's working in the story