April 30

Idea creds to @ThunderLuke

"Is it too late, to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep,

I fall apart,

I find it hard to breathe,

You're the reason, the only reason,

Even though my dizzy head is numb,

I swear my heart is never giving up,

You're the reason, the only reason." The Only Reason- 5 Seconds of Summer

Fog settled across the cool green grass, giving chills to Ashton's cold, pale skin. The moon was out, full and white, the only light given off from the moon. Gravestones littered the area that he'd been walking for hours - or days, not that he could tell. Time was difficult here, but then again so was everything else. It seemed slow here, like everything took time and lots of it.

He'd been walking, passing gray stones marked with unknown names, but not passing any people. Where was he? Is this was death feels like?

Then he saw him. A tall blonde boy, almost thirty feet ahead. The black beanie that adorned his head, looked familiar. Too familiar. It was Ashton's. The boy was hunched over, staring at a stone with intent. Ashton made small steps to him, and when he reached him, the boy flinched.

"You scared me, Ashton." He put a hand over his heart - if he had one, do you have a heart when you're dead? - and gazed at Ashton. He stood, towering over Ashton, and smiled.

"W-why are you here, Luke?"

Luke shuffled his feet and took his lip ring in between his teeth. He looked down at th grave he stood before, Ashton Fletcher Irwin , and he felt his throat dry. "Well, uh, I'm dead."

Ashton shook his head. "Why are you here?"

"I missed you. And this is the only way I could be with you."

Ashton took Luke's face in his hands, standing on his tip toes of course. He rubbed his thumbs over his rosy cheeks and felt a warm feeling in his cold chest. "You shouldn't have done that, Luke, Calum and Michael are alone now, you had family and a future, and a girlfriend." Ashton spat out girlfriend like it was a bitter taste.

"But I love you, Ashton. They will get over me, but I can't get over you. I would never have been able to get over you."

Ashton grinned and swallowed the sorrowful thoughts that surrounded his head. Luke loves him. A deep red painted the grinning boy's cheeks.

"I love you, Ash. Now we can be together." Luke's blue eyes pierced the darkness framing his beautiful face.

"I love you too." Ashton connected their lips, stomach doing back flips all the while.

--

check out my collab with @quantum-fags ! on my profile!

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie♡