Chapter 1 Back home again

I am princess Y/n. Zen' s little sister. I have been out of my kingdom for bussines for a long time, 3 years, to be exact and I realy miss my home. In 5 days its my 20th b-day and I don' t want to celebrate alone anymore, so here I am. On the way to Clarines. Back home again.

Zen' s Pov

(Zen' s office)

I was in my office, doing some paper work, when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said without looking away from my work. Obi came in.

"Morning master. Mitsuhide said you wanted to see me."

I looked at him as I got up from my seat. "Indeed." I said and turned my back on him, looking out of my office window. "Today my little sister is coming back to Clarines to celebrate her birthday. I want you to be her personal guard throughout her stay in the castle. I trust you to keep her safe." I said and turned around to look at him.

"Yes, master." He nodded. "Anything else?"

"No, you can go now." I said when Mitsuhide entered.

"Zen, princess Y/N's carriage is here."

I nodded. "Let's go."

Y/n' s Pov

When I arrived Kiki and an other woman were waiting for me outside the castle.

Kiki smiled and hugged me. "Welcome home princess"

"Kiki, I am so happy to see you again." I looked at the girl beside her. "You must be Shirayuki. I am princess Y/n. Zen's little sister" I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you princess" She gave me a warm smile.

Please, call me Y/n" I returned the smile.

"Welcome home sis" Zen came and hugged me so tight I couldn' t breath.

Mitsuhide was the next one to hug me. "Finally we meet again Y/n"

"Yeah. Long time, no see." I really missed this.

Zen placed his arm around my shoulder. "How was your trip?"

"Kinda fun, but exhausting."

"Get some rest. Obi will guide you to your room. He will be your personal bodyguard."

I turned my head and then.... I saw him.......

---------------------------------------

So, that was the first chapter. I hope you liked it.