Chapter 2 The first glance

Y/N's Pov

Obi... Oh my god, he was so charming. I could be starring for hours at those, big, yellow, cat eyes. I have never seen someone like him in my whole life.

Obi's Pov

Damn, she is starring at me. I can't help but stare back at her. She is so beautiful. I can't stop looking into her magical eyes.

"Obi? Obi? Are you all right?" Master's voice brought me back to reality.

"Y-yeah, of course. Princess, follow me." I said and guided her to her room.

Y/N's Pov

As we walked, we did not talk at all. I could feel my heart beating really fast. I was following quietly behind him. Good thing his back was facing me. That way he wouldn't catch me starring at him. What is this feeling? I suddenly feel like I want to know more about him.

Obi's Pov

Even though I was walking ahead of her, I could feel her eyes piercing my back and it made me nervous. Why do I feel nervous anyway? I'm not like this when meeting new people.

Y/N's Pov

"This is your room. Enjoy your stay." Obi said. I opened the door and took a look inside. It was not how I left it. I guess Zen redecorated. I smiled. I love my brother.

"Its beautiful. Thank y-" When I turned around he was already gone. Too bad, I didn't get the chance to thank him.

I unpacked my stuff and got out to get some air. It was such a nice day outside.

"Princess Y/n" Mitsuhide approached me.

"Yes?"

"Prince Zen wants to see you. He is in his office."

"Ok, thanks Mitsuhide"

"You're welcome princess"

"Please, call me Y/n"

"As you wish" He smiled at me and left. I started walking to find the office. Then I slipped, but I didn't touch the ground.

"Obi" I said with a big smile on my face. Why am I so happy to see him?

"Are you ok princess?" He seemed worried, he was so cute.

"Yeah, I am fine, thanks to you. And you can call me Y/n. Do you know where Zen's office is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can take you there. Come this way"

"Great" I said and followed behind him once again.

-------------------------------------