Chapter 6 The fight

No one's Pov

Y/N kept avoiding and dodging Obi's attacks one after another.

"She is very good" Mitsuhide exclaimed. He was surprised a princess could fight like that.

"I think she is into Obi" Shirayuki said.

"Really?" Zen asked. "Well, I think he's into her too."

"Who is into who?" Izana's voice was heard. They all turned around and saw him standing a couple of meters behind them, as he, too, watched the fight.

"Obi and Y/n. We think they're into each other." Zen said.

Izana stayed silent for a while. "We'll see about that." He said before walking away.

Y/N's Pov

"Damn, you are good" Obi said and smirked.

Then Izana caught my attention.
Where is he going? Then Obi took the chance and with a low kick on the back of my legs he dropped me down.

"But not good enough" Obi said. "A friendly advice. Don't let anything distract you".

"I will remember that" I said.
He gave me his hand and helped me stand up. "Thanks"

"You're welcome"

"What a fight" Mitsuhide approached us with Kiki and Shirayuki.

"Yeah, Obi was very good with that sword" I said and smiled at Obi.

"I umm... Thank you"

"Obi, are you blushing?" Mitsuhide teased him.

"What? No, I... I have to go, see ya" He said nervously and ran away.

What a weirdo... A charming one...

Later that night I had that feeling that some οne was spying on me. "Nah, its all in my mind" I said and went to sleep.

Obi's Pov.

I went to her room later that night. I was watching her from the window while she was sleeping. She is so beautiful when she is asleep.

"Obi?" I heard Mitsuhide's voice behind him and almost lost it. I turned around startled.

"MITSUHIDE!!!!" I shouted. "You scared me. What are you doing here?"

"The question is what are YOU doing here? Are you spying on Y/n?"

Shit!

"What? No. Master told me to keep an eye on her, so, this is what I am doing." I defended myself. But I knew that wasn't true. Why do I have to be so drown to her?

"Yeah, whatever" he said and shrugged. He started walking away.
"You are blushing again" He said.

"STOP, YOU IDIOT"

Y/N...

I looked at her one last time, before going to my room. I layed on my bed. I couldn't sleep. My mind was on her.

"You fool, how could you fall for her?"

---------------------------------------