Chapter 8 Love words

Y/n's Pov

I went back to the castle and ran all the way to my room. I got in and locked the door behind me. I cried a lot.

*knock knock*

"Whoever you are leave me alone." I said

"It's me, Zen. Please let me in Y/n. Obi told me everything. Y/n I am so sorry, this is all my fault."

I stopped crying and looked at my door. "How could it be?"

"Beacause... I told Izana you are into him.. Y/n please forgive me."

I opened the door and hugged him.

"Its not your fault. You did the right thing. That's not the reason we fought Obi and I. I told him things I didn't mean."

"Everything is gonna be ok. I talked to Izana and managed to convince him. He has no problem with you and Obi anymore."

"I don't need his permission anyway."

"Ok then, I have to go. You better go to sleep, its late." Zen said and was about to get out.

"Zen!"

He looked at me "Yes?"

"Thank you" I smiled.

He smiled back and walked out the room.

I woke up early in the morning. I was still wearing my clothes.
"I have to go find him" I said and got out the room.

"Y/n" Izana approached me

"Izana, what do you want?" I folded my arms and looked away from him.

"I had a little talk with Zen yesterday, about you and Obi"

"I know" I said, still avoiding his gaze.

"Y/n, I was just trying to protect you."

Protect me? I glared at him. "Obi would never hurt me. You did. And because of you, I hurt him."

"If I say that I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

"Are you?"

He nodded. "Who am I to tell you who to love?"

I smiled and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Y/n."

"It's alright, I forgive you" I said and broke the hug.

"But if he hurts you-" He warned but I stopped him.

"He won't. He loves me." I said and then frowned. "Well, I don't know if he still does."

"And I say, go and find out." I smiled again and nodded, before running away from Izana.

I ran into the forest. "OBI, OBI" I shouted.

I stopped running. "Obi, if you hear me, I am so sorry. I didn't mean anything. I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me. The truth is... I'm in love with you too. " I said and a tear rolled on my cheek. I looked around me but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Obi's Pov

I was watching her walk away. A tear rolled on her cheek. Damn, I love her so much. I hate seeing her cry. I jumped from the tree I was hiding and landed on my feet.

Y/n's Pov

That night I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about him. I got outside and went to the garden to take some air.... And there he was. Sitting all alone, looking at the stars above the castle.

-----------------------------------