Chapter 4 Zen's surprise

Y/N's Pov

I woke up bright and early. I took a shower, dried my hair, got dressed and then I decided it was the perfect time for breakfast, so I went to the dining room.

"Wowww!!!!" I said. My mouth was completely open. It was the biggest breakfast I have ever seen. "Good morning" I said to a maid who was serving the food.

"Good morning princess" She smiled at me warmly.

"All this food is for me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes princess. Bon appetite."

"Good morning Y/n"

I turned around and saw Zen "Good morning".

"I was looking for you. I want to show you something."

"Ok, when I take my breakfast-"

"Breakfast can wait, come on" He interrupted me again and walked out.

I sighed and followed him with a frown. How can he put anything else above breakfast? We stopped walking in front of a big door.

"What is this place?" I asked

"Close your eyes"

"Why?" This is getting weird and I'm starting to regret leaving my breakfast.

"Just close your eyes"

I sighed again and did what he told me. "Ok, they are closed" I said.

I heard the door opening. "Andd..... Open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and gasped. A lot of people were decorating the huge ballroom.

"Surpriseee" he said with a big smile.

"Zen, what is the meaning of this?" I asked, still amazed.

"we are organizing a big ball for your b-day. So, what do you think?" He said, that big smile never leaving his face.

"Zen, I don't know what to say"

"You can say thank you"

"Thank you, you are the best" I hugged him.

"No hugs for me?" I heard a voice behind me. But not just any voice. I smiled as I turned around.

"Izana" I exclaimed and ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy to see you, where have you been?"

"I apologize for not coming to see you earlier, I've been really busy with work these days. Missed me?"

"Of course I missed you."

"Hey Y/n" Shirayuki entered the room.

"Hey Shirayuki"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me. That way we could get to know each other more".

"I would love to, thank you."

We went for a walk in the garden. Shirayuki is a very knowledgeable person. She knows a lot about herbs, she's amazing. I envy her. My brother such is a lucky guy. Well done Zen.

"So, how do you know so much about herbs?" I asked obviously amazed

"Before I came to live here in Clarines, I lived in Tanbarun, in the mountains and I started studying them. I also had my own little pharmacy. But then a lot of stuff happened and then I met Zen and he encouraged me to come to Clarines with him and become a court herbalist."

"I see" I said.

As we were walking back, I saw Zen and Obi practicing with swords. I was starring at Obi. I couldn't ignore how good he was. I was amazed.

-------------------------------------

Heyy😘😘
I know the chapters are a bit short but I hope you like the story anyway❤