Chapter 10 This is not a goodbye

Y/n's Pob

Early in the morning Zen came into my room. "Y/n wake up"

I looked at my alarm on my nightstand. "Zen, it's 6 a.m" I whined.

"Yeah, I know. Βut in an hour about, some relatives will come to the castle to see you. You have to be awake."

"Aghh, ok. Just 5 more minutes"

"5 minutes Y/n"

"Ok, now get out"

I was talking with other family members all day. And the half of them I didn't even know them. And at the evening I was back in my room.

Two maids were helping me get dressed and stuff. I was almost done, when Shirayuki came in. She gasped and clapped her hands together. "Oh my, you're gorgeous." She complimented.

"Thanks, Shirayuki. And you're stunning. Zen won't be able to take his eyes off of you." I said and made her blush. When my hair and makeup was all done, Shirayuki and I made our way to the ballroom.

"KINGDOM OF CLARINES. I AM PRINCE ZEN WISTERIA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE TONIGHT. YOUR PRINCESS AND MY SISTER, Y/N IS HERE"

Everyone clapped, smiled at me and wished me happy b-day. Zen walked to me.

"I have the most beautiful sister in the world"

"Thank you Zen" I hugged him.

"Y/n you are very beautiful in that dress" Kiki said

"You too Kiki. Well, where is Obi?"

"Isn't he with you?" Zen asked me.

"No" I started to worry. Where was he?

"He must be somewhere in here" said Mitsuhide looking around "I can go find him if you want"

"No, its ok" Maybe he's still getting ready.

"So, sis, wanna dance?" Izana asked.

"With great pleasure"

I was dancing with friends and relatives all night, but the only thing I was thinking about was me dancing with Obi. When (finally) the ball was over Zen and I went for a walk in the garden.

"So, you are leaving tomorrow" he said

"Yeah"

"Does Obi know?"

"I think so"

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I love him, but I can't stay. I have unfinished bussines out of Clarines. How am I supposed to leave him?" Tears filled up my eyes. Zen hugged me.

"We will find a way. For now, get some rest." I went to my room. I heard someone calling my name. I looked out the window.

"Obi?!!" I couldn't hide my happines. I walked to him.

"You are so beautiful tonight"

"Where were you Obi? I wanted to dance with you"

"I know. Me too. But I was too busy looking for this" He showed me a necklace with small, blue diamonds.

"It was my mother's. I want you to have it"

"It's beautiful, I will keep it forever"
I started crying again.

"No, no more tears" he wiped my tears away.

"I just... I don't know how to say goodbye"

"Then don't. I promise you, this is not a goodbye. We will be together. We will find a way"

"I love you" I said trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to leave.

"Before I go, I want to try something" he said.

He came closer to me and cupped my face with his hands. He kissed me. I closed my eyes. It was the happiest moment of my life. I had been waiting for this kiss for so long. When I opened my eyes, he was gone...

----------------------------