Prologue

Well hello again :) That my new story.

Its a Harry Styles fan fiction so if you dont like One Direction DON'T READ THE STORY. But if you want to read it go ahead.

1)I did not copy this story from a book, if i did I'll give credit.

2) The title maybe the same as couple of stories but I didn't copy it from someone else, it just hit my head.

3) I'll try to update every week but if I'm busy I will tell you.

4) This time the story wont be written by both of us unless I'm busy so she'll fill up my place.

5) I'll say this one last time for a reminder, Its a Harry Styles fan fiction and there will be One Direction members in it

Enjoy the story :D
-A
----------------------------------------------

Prologue

"I'll tell you something I never told anyone" He said.

I looked at him waiting for what's he's going to say.

"I like you" He looked down. I stared at him while he looked at his lap.

"No no, I dont like you, I love you. I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you"He smiled.

"Every single day I fall in love with you more and more. The way you smile, the way your eyes disappear when you laugh, the way you blush when I complement you, the way your hair falls on your shoulders. All those things I love about you and there are a lot more" He said while moving closer to me and holding my hands.

"Do-do you love me Annabella" He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm-I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you Harry Styles"I whispered.

He looked at me, joy in his eyes. He looked at my lips and I did the same, we both leaned and kissed.

"Harry" I said while squeezing his hands

"Yes love" He said while smiling

"Sing to me"
...

Well let me introduce myself.

I'm Annabella Clark. Im 17, soon to be 18. My birthday is in 5th of May.I live in London with my family. My family are rich but we are not brats or some kind of bitches

My dad, David, is an engineer. He has brown eyes and blonde hair.My mum, Susan, is a doctor. She has blue eyes and dark brown hair.

I have an older brother named Jason, he is 2 years older than me and he is so overprotective, he looks like dad but younger. I also have an annoying little brother, Mark, he's 10. He kinda looks like dad be he has blue eyes like mum.

And then there's me, brown haired girl with brown eyes, small feet, tiny hands and the list goes on. I'm not pretty and I'm not ugly. I only self-harmed once because people was calling me names not because I'm fat , I'm not fat, and nobody is fat, we are all same.

Its because im deaf. I wasn't when I was born, its because of a car crash 6 years ago. I was with grandpa that day and we got into a crash, there I lost my hearing. But grandpa didn't survive that day, I always blamed myself for causing this crash but mum told me its not my problem.

I love to draw and hear music. Yeah yeah,you're thinking how does the deaf girl hear. Well 3 years ago mum tried everything to get my hearing back until we traveled to Germany. I had an ear surgery and they gave me a hearing aid. I stopped wearing that because all people were calling me names and staring at me, I didn't like it, so I just put the hearing aid in my purse or in my bag everywhere I go.

So here's my story and I'm Annabella Clark 'the deaf girl'.