Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Who's at the Door?

"Look I will tell you something but not in here,come at my house at 7 bring some ice cream and I'll bring the movie, and I'll tell you what happened. Deal" I said pulling my hand out of my pocket.

"Deal" She shook my hand.

"May I join you two" I turned around and it was...

...

~Annabella~

"May I join you two" I turned around and it was Jason.

Oh No!

"Hmm lemme think, No" I said crossing my arms.

Natalie pinched my side, and I flinched.

"She was kidding, yes you can join us, its your house anyway. You can come and go- Natalie he got it" I cut her if my pulling her away from Jason.

"No fair, Im your brother and as Natalie said, I can come and go in whenever I want. Plus I have a right to stay and listen to your story, I need an explanation by mom calling your phone and a guy answering!! Who the hell was this guy?" Jason said angrily.

"Uh uhh , sorry can't hear you" I said running to John's office.

The place was full of teens, you know they are hungry after school. Sometimes I wish I can go study with them but then when I think of it, I'm like nah.

Mrs.Smith , my tutor, homeschooled me for the past 2 years. Natalie sometimes takes Friday's off so she can come to work with me.

I knocked John's door. "Come in"

"Uhh hii , I'm sorry I - Anna your mom called me and told me that you're sick today. Why didn't you tell me, I was worried about you" He came and hugged me.

John is 22 but sometimes acts like a 12 year old. I wont deny it , he is handsome and by handsome I meant hot.

"Are you better now" He asked

"Uh yeah *cough* dont worry *sniff* about me" I tried my best to fake cough and sniff.

"Just go home and rest okay" He smiled, I nodded.

I ran to my car that was still parked, thank god my keys are im my pocket. I started the engine and took off to my home. Uh Home Sweet Home!

I ran inside, as usual mum and dad weren't there. So I ran to my room and fell on my bed, my comfy, fluffy bed.Suddenly my eyes got closed and I slept.

...

"ANNABELLA ROSA CLARK WAKE UP AND GET YOUR LAZY ARSE OUT OF THE BED" someone shouted.

"Anna please" she said

"Mmm I want to sleep" I mumbled.

" I bought cotton candy ice cream" Said Natalie.

"Cotton candy?" I opened my eyes.

"Umhmm now get up and brush your teeth cuz' your breath stinks"she giggled as I smiled.

I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, the doorbell rang while I'm brushing.

"I'll get it" yelled Nat

I heard her footsteps on the stairs, I stood at the hallway with the brush in my mouth.I heard Nat gasp.

"Who's at the door?" I yelled.

"Its Its" she ran up to me.

"Its who?" I asked curiously

"Its Harry Styles"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry short one but its a chp atleast :p

I have 3rd quarter test this week so i may be little bit busy :(

Byebye

NU: tuesday