Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I'm Sorry

~Annabella~

I woke up at 9 am. Its Friday so I didn't have school. I showered, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to mum with my pen and notebook.

'Hey' mum mouthed me.I waved to her.

'Pancakes' She asked, I nodded

I learned reading lips last year with my dad. He tried to mouth me some words and I understood. I also watch a lot of t.v it helps too.

Mum tapped my shoulder and said 'you okay'

I nodded. I opened my notebook and wrote 'Just zoned out.'

She smiled and nodded while giving me a plate full of pancakes.

I shoved some at my mouth, mum was giggling at me while I'm eating.I crossed my eyebrows which made her laugh.

Suddenly I saw mum stop laughing.She was looking behind me.I turned around and saw Jason smiling with a plastic bag in his hands.

I wiped my mouth with my pajamas, jumped out of my seat and hugged him.

I missed him so much. He hugged back and took the notebook from my hand

'You know you have to wear you aids right' he wrote.

Jason is the only one who makes me wear my aid. I know he cares about me but I don't like it.

I glanced at mum and she nodded. I sighed and gave mum a look, she walked away and came back with a box in her hand.

I opened it and wore the aid. I placed it at the both of my ears.

"Hello.Can.You.Hear.Me" Said Jason slowly

"You know I'm right here not at the outer space right" I crossed my arms

"Yup she can hear me" he said to mum

"Finally you talked sweetie, I really missed your voice" my said hugging me.

"I missed your voiced too" i smiled sadly.

"If only- Shh baby girl it not your problem, now go change before you're late for work" mum said

"Work? why work if dad gives you salary every month" Asked Jason

"Idiot" i muttered and walked upstairs.

I wore my superman hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans and my boots.I took my bag my phone.I added a little bit of makeup and curled my hair

I saw 2 messages. First one is from dad and the second is from Natalie.

Daddy

-sweetie tell mum I'll be late for lunch and Samuel told me Jason has come to London, say hello :) xx

Samuel is our driver, he's really sweet and kind

Nat<3

-sup babe ;) John is going to be upset if u came late :o i'll be upset too so come on before i pinch your cheeks :D xoxo ily

She sent me this message 10 minutes ago.SHIT!!

I looked at the time and it was 9:30 am. Thank god, I have 10 minutes left

"Muuuuuuum, daad will be laaaaateee for luuuunchh" I yelled while running on the stairs.

"Okaaay bye" she yelled back

"Byee muum, byye Jaaaay, dad says hii" I yelled again while opening the front door.

I ran to my car, BMW x5, and hopped in, I started the engine and took off.

After 7 minutes of driving, I arrived to Nando's. It was packed more than usual. I ran inside making sure my hair covers the aid.

'Hey' Natalie mouthed

"Hello, why its so crowded today?" I asked. Her eyes widened, oh no

"HE'S HERE?RIGHT AAAHHHH" She screamed making people stare, even John.

"Uhh yeah" I said while covering my ears.

"AHHHHH I'LL HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT YOURS ,I'M COMING MY DEAR JASON" she screamed again, this time making John angry. She have this crush on my brother that everyone knows, she knew when I'm wearing my aid he's here.

"Natalie don't shout ever again okay" she nodded

"Well I'm going to start working" I said waving goodbye

"Wait , you're talking, you're talking ? YOU'RE TALKING" he smiled, joy in his eyes. Awh.

"Uh yeah, Jason made me wear the Aid" I said giggling

"Ohh thats why she's screaming, okaay enough talking more working" he said while walking away.

I dont serve to people unless if Mare is sick, I give the orders to the cook, he cooks gives them to me and I give them to the servants. Easy.

I wore my hat, my apron, took off my aid and put it in my pocket, and tied my hair in a bun.My luck, Mare was sick today. I don't know what this girl eats.

I walked with a tray of beverages.I walked and Jessie forgot to tell me which table this was for. So I decided to give the tray to Natalie.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and it was the most beautifulest guy ever but his face was all wrinkled from his angry expression.

He was shouting and screaming. I asked him for a second. I pulled my hearing aid out and placed it on my ears.

His angry expression was now gone and there was guilt written on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said. I noticed his face.

He was the one and only Harry Styles.

"Its-its o-okay" I felt the world spin, suddenly everything goes black.