Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Bella

So Lou is Louis

Bradford boy is Zayn

Another British dude is Liam

Irish kid is Niall

And lastly Haz is Harry

Oh my god am I dreaming or Am I in heaven.

....

~Annabella~

I woke up on a bed surrounded by 5 boys. They all looked worried, I remembered what happened and I tried not to panic.

I sat and looked at them, my eyes were wide open. They began to speak but I just stared at Harry.

He looked at me then walked away. Huh weird!

Harry came back with my aid. Awh how sweet! I took my aid and placed it in my ears.

"Hello love, are you okay now" Said Niall.

"Uh-uh yeah, I-I'm fine" I nodded blushing.

"Awh your so cute when you blush" Said Louis.

"You dont even know me and you're saying that I'm cute when I blush" I laughed. Then I realized what I said and covered my mouth.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Its okay" he laughed.

"Whats your name love" Asked Niall

"Annabella" I said smiling

"I think I'll call you Bella"Louis said.

"Do you want something Bella" Zayn said.

"Tea, coffee, water , food anything" Liam said.

"No thank you" I said quietly. Harry still hadn't said a word. He just stood there looking at me.

"Uhh umm I gotta go, my my m-mum, she may be worried right now" I said while standing.

"My mum, d-did she called my phone or something" I asked worried.

"Yeah, I talked to her dont worry"Said Harry.

"You talked to my mom?" I asked. Oh no she must have been cried to Harry and how much she wants to hug him for bringing he here.If only mum, if only you knew where I really am.

"Yeah,why?"he crossed his eyebrows.

"Oh nothin" I quickly said.

"Wheres my phone?" I asked.

"The shelf, in the cupboard ,in the closet ,on your left" Harry said walking out of the room.

"Okay?" I went to the closet, I noticed I am in the same room as before. I took my phone and went out of the closet.

"So are we cool now" Said Niall.

"About?"

"Being friends" he shrugged. "And by Harry bringing you here making you feel terrified, and let you think that we are some kind of kidnappers" he smiled.

"Yeah sure, were cool" I smiled. The inside of me was crying, shouting and smiling creepily, the outside was a normal girl that only had a smile on her face.

"WOOHOO SHE DIDNT FREAK" Niall yelled.

"Uhh Zayn, what are the directions from here to Nando's?" I asked quietly.

Harry came in with jelly beans in his hands.

"Anyone want some" he asked. Of coarse, Niall is the only one who wanted. Harry stuffed 20 jelly beans in his mouth.

"Oh dont worry, Harry is going to take you there" he said holding Harry's shoulder.

"Waaff , you nof I canf vayn" Harry said with his mouth full of jelly beans.

"Harry we dont know how to speak your language ,speak properly" Zayn glared at him.

"No Zayn its ok, I can walk- No its a long distance and Harry will drive you there" he glared at Harry again,

"Right Harry" he said harshly.

"Okaaay fine, wear your shoes and lets go" Harry sighed.

I followed Harry out of the room,

"Bye Bella,hope we could see you again" Zayn yelled

"Yeahh Bella" yelled the others

"Me too" I said quietly.

I wore my shoes that were on the floor next to the door. The house was huge, more like a mansion or a palace.Its beautifully decorated

"You're drooling"Harry said chuckling.

"Huh? No I'm not, my house is smaller than yours but its also a big one" I have no idea what I have said.

"Whatever you say baby girl" he laughed, showing his dimples. Awh Harry you such a cutie.

I looked at my phone and 27 missed calls from Natalie, 10 from John, 50 messages from Natalie and 15 from mum.

Oh shit.

...

"ANNABELLA ROSALINDA CLARK, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" I knew that voice from miles away. I smiled and turned around.

"Hello to you too, Please dont say Rosalinda in front of everyone, Rosa is better." I said.

"Hello Belle, but really where have you been. Its 4:00 and you haven't been here all day.I was worried and you didn't answer any of my calls." She said while hugging me.

"Look I will tell you something but not in here, come at my house at 7 bring some ice cream and I'll bring a movie, and I'll tell you wat happened. Deal" I said pulling my hand out of my pocket.

"Deal" She shook my hand.

"May I join you two" A voice said from behind. I turned around and its ...

----------------------------------------------

Sorry about the cliffhanger :p

Yesterday I wad going to update but my phone closed and the chapter was KAPUUF gone. ;(

Please vomment :D

Bye bye :)

NU: Saturday