Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Trouble

"Uh I should go now" said Harry handing me the thing and waving goodbye.

"Im gonna take you to the door." Said Nat. "and you better tell me every single detail." she threatened while whispering into my ear.

"Okay bye Bella" he said. "Bella?" Nat mouthed me, I sighed.

God help me, I'm about to be murdered by a beast.

...

~Harry Styles~

The creepy girl, Bella's friend, was going to rape me any moment. I could feel it while she was walking behind me. I could feel her gaze on my bum.

"So Harry, where are you going." She asked. I really wanted to say 'its non of your business' but I don't want to buried alive. If I was buried alive, is Niall gonna eat my food? Is Zayn gonna take my shampoo? Is Lou-

"Earth to Harry" The creepy-bum-looker said.

"Uh yeah yeah me I wait what?" I asked. I didn't notice that we're next to the door.

"I asked if you'd like some crackers before you go." she smiled. Liar!

"Uh no thanks the boys- ARE THE BOYS IN HERE LIKE IN THE CAR?DID THEY COME WITH YOU?" She yelled. Wow that girl has a loud voice.

"No no they're waiting for me at home" I fake smiled.

"Is everything okay in here? Nat why are you- Holy shit you I you ANNABELLA." A guy came, he was wearing a black sweatpants with a hoodie.

"Hi, I'm Harry" I waved.

"Annabella Rosalinda Clark, how many times I told you to never let a guy standing next to the door, come in Harry." He looked at Annabella, she crossed her eyebrows.

"Goodbye Harry." She ran upstairs with her things in her hand.

"I really need to go." I said and walked out. I ran to my car. Is Belle really staying with two maniacs plus the guy that was standing next to the blonde that ran away. Oh god, help this poor girl.

*

*

*

*

~Annabella~

I sat on the couch waiting for Natalie but instead I heard yelling. Of course it was Nat's.

"ANNABELLA" I heard Jason yell. I ran to the door.

"Annabella Rosalinda Clark, how many times I told you to never let a guy standing next to the door, come in Harry." He gave me the 'He could help me' me look. I crossed my eyebrows.

"Goodbye Harry." I said while running up to my room. Sighing, I laid on my back on the bed.

"What the fuck happened in here! You creeped him out Anna." Nat yelled while making herself comfy on my bean bag chair. I quickly removed my aids and hid them under my pillow.

I knew she'll notice that I have no hearing aids but when she caught me having them I'm doomed. I closed my eyes to relax for a sec but someone jumped on me making me groan in pain. I opened my eyes and Jason has this devilish smile plastered on his face.

'I swear if your tickled me I'm gonna chop off your little buddy and feed them to the dogs' I thought to myself. His hand came closer and closer, too bad he can't hear what I thought.

I jumped on him and tackled him, he tried to move but I started to tickle him, he cried out of laughter, I decided to let him rest. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt hands tickling me on both off my sides. My eyes got widened, I laughed and cried and laughed and tried to push him but that made both of us on the floor. I finally stopped laughing and breathed heavily. Suddenly I was shoved on the side by Natalie while she laid between me and Jason. She also gave me my hearing aid and gave me a demanding look. I wore it and Jason was cursing., Not because of laughing but because of Natalie hugging him.

" I ship Nason." I laughed and took my phone from the bed.

"I ship it too" Said Nat hugging Jason closer to herself. I took a photo of them both, Jason widened his eyes.

"You better not put that on Twitter or Instagram." He mumbled angrily while struggling out of Nat's grip.

I opened my Twitter and I added the image of them both.

@Annabellaclark: Nason is official ;) @Natalie1d33 @Jasonclark

Jason's phone vibrated, Nat finally let him go because her phone also vibrated. I tried to hide my laugh. Jason's face was priceless. I quickly ran downstairs. Natalie's laugh was heard till downstairs. I even heard her saying something about saving the photo.

"ANNABELLA ROSALINDA CLARK, I'M GONNA TELL MOM ABOUT THAT." He yelled, I heard his footsteps so I hid under the dinner table.

Oh, I'm in so much trouble.

----------------------------------------------

Well hello my lovely readers, next week are my finals and I have to study a lot:(

I'll try to update once more this week if i could.

And finally, Harry's POV. I wont make Harry's POV in every chapter just once in awhile so get used to it;)

Bye bye cherries :)

P.s. Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'll wont edit this story right now maybe after awhile.