Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Am I in Heaven

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and it was the most beautifulest guy ever but his face was all wrinkled from his angry expression.

He was shouting and screaming. I asked him for a second. I pulled my hearing aid out and placed it on my ears.

His angry expression was now gone and there was guilt written on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said. I noticed his face.

He was the one and only Harry Styles.

"Its-its o-okay" I felt the world spin, suddenly everything goes black.

...

~Annabella~

I woke up by the sound of the birds. A bright light was on my face. Wait,am I in heaven.

"No you're alive" A hoarse voice said.

I couldn't notice who is this person. The pounding headache is so awful I couldn't open my eyes clearly.I started to rub them.

"Dont rub your eyes, I'll get you some painkiller they're better" The stranger said. I heard his footsteps and the door creaked.

Suddenly, my eyes are all clear. I noticed I'm at a bedroom, and its not just a bedroom this looks like a suite.

Okay wow! I woke up at a stranger's house, who might do anything to me right now, then he left without telling me anything.Where the hell am I?

I stood up and adjusted my hearing aid, you know it hurts a lot when you sleep with it. I noticed that I wasn't wearing my clothes, I was wearing a batman oversized shirt.

I wondered over the suite. I entered the closet, I saw my clothes neatly folded on the vanity table. I didn't see my phone.

I can't remember what happened. Suddenly a flashback came.

I saw Harry Styles. He was pissed off and angry but then the guilt got over his face, after that I fainted.

Okay who won't faint when they meet the biggest boy band in the world, maybe not you but I would.

Aha thats what happened, I fainted when I saw him, he got scared and left, some rich freak took me and changed me into his cloths? Nah that doesn't work like that.

I quickly changed into my cloths, thank god that creep didn't take off my undergarments or that would be embarrassing.

I heard some whispers. I slowly walked to the door, it wasn't closed but I couldn't see the people who were whispering.

"Dude, you have to take her work or home NOW" someone whispered

"I know I know , she still didn't see my face, I dont want her to freak out" The creeper said.

Maybe he has a really big scar on his face, or its full of tattoos or pimple or-

"Mate you should take her home, if she freaked let her freak, if she ran away we uhh we'll think about that later" a Bradford dude said.

I knew he was from Bradford because I have family there.

"I know I know- Haz can you stop with the I knows please" the creep is Haz okay okay.

Haz the creep. No no ,the creeper Haz. Nooo Hazmaster da creeper. what?no Haz-

"Lou is right Haz" another dude said.

Okay maybe they are a gangster. The leader is Haz or Lou or Bradford boy or The Other British Dude.

"Oh I know, we can feed her some pizza with ice-cream, she will get disgusted she'll vomit , then I can hit her head and take her back so she doesn't notice us" Oh an Irish kid.

How great is your idea Irish kid. Note the sarcasm.

I stood closer to the door so I can hear everything they say but I slipped.

"Ni- AHHHH" I screamed while I fell on the floor. My aid fell too

I looked up and 10 eyes looking at me.

I'm so stupid that I didn't even notice that the dudes were my favorite guys in the whole world.

One Direction.

They all stared at me with their eyes wide open

So Lou is Louis

Bradford boy is Zayn

Another British dude is Liam

Irish Kid is Niall

And lastly Haz is Harry

Oh god am I dreaming or Am I in Heaven.

----------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers

A short chp but at least i updated yaaay :D

My battery percentage is 2% so i dont have time to write a long chapter :p

ONE DIRECTION WOOHOO

:D

Byee

Ps. Vomment please

-A