Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Ice-cream In This Weather?

Jason's phone vibrated, Nat finally let him go because her phone also vibrated. I tried to hide my laugh. Jason's face was priceless. I quickly ran downstairs. Natalie's laugh was heard till downstairs. I even heard her saying something about saving the photo.

"ANNABELLA ROSALINDA CLARK, I'M GONNA TELL MOM ABOUT THAT." He yelled, I heard his footsteps so I hid under the dinner table.

Oh, I'm in so much trouble.

...

~Annabella~

"Can you please please please go buy me our favorite cookie dough ice-cream, oh yeah and a scary movie too." Nat whined.

"No." I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. I'm still mad about what happened earlier.

-Flashback-

"Where are you my little princess? Big brother won't hurt you. He just want that phone." Jay said looking for me. He sounded like a kidnapper when the little girl runs away from him.

"I'm give up. I've been looking for her for hours and I still haven't find her." Jason sighed.

"Jason, It has been five minutes,." I can feel her raising an eyebrow at him.

"Really?"

"No. I was lying" She said sarcastically.

"Don't roll your eyes on me young lady and come search with me." He said.

"Shut up old man." She said.

"Just tell me where she is. I just wanna delete that photo. If you tell me where she is i'm gonna give you anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

There was a moment of silence between them. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Jason, he knows Nat has a crush on him, she may say anything stu

"She's under the dining table." She said.

"How did you- well your sister's breath is like a man who ran 1 kilometers and I saw her bunny slippers." She cuts him off.

Suddenly, the chair was pulled and a hand pulled my leg. I tried to hold on into a chair but Jason was stronger. i was doomed.

"How dare you, you you you evil poop." I looked at Natalie.

"Now now girl, give me your phone." Jay said slowly. I gave him my phone and he opened my twitter, I peeked and tried to look of there are any comments but the picture was gone. I sighed and snatched my phone.

"I'm sorry" Natalie smiler, guilt written all over her face.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and went to the couch. I laid there until I drifted to sleep.

-End of Flashback-

And thats why I'm mad about Natalie. First, for telling Jay my hiding place. Then, for waking me up from my sleep. And finally, she took my aid and shoved it in my ears. Yes I overreacted but hey I'm a drama queen, and drama queens like to overreact.

"Come on, it'll cheer you up." She smiled and pointed at me

"No it will cheer you up." I pointed at her.

"Okay. Then buy any ice-cream you want but not the chocominto thingy." She said crunching her nose.

Natalie never liked chocolate with mint. She always says 'how can they mix something hot with a sweet thing' .

"Fine." I said angrily. I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair that looked like a bird nest. I also brushed me teeth, even though I slept for 2 hours, my breath stinks.

I wore my boots and changed my outfit into a comfortable/cute one. Then it hit me, Natalie said she'll bring movies and ice-cream. (A/N her outfit is on the side)

"Natalie" I said while walking on the stairs.

"Yeah." She said innocently.

"Didn't you say you'll bring the movie and you already said you bought cotton candy ice-cream." I crossed my arms.

"Okay, whenyouwhereasleepJasonandIatetheicecreamandwatchedthemovieandyouknowIhatewatchinhmoviestwiceunlessitwasamovieIliked so yeah." She said that in one breath.

"Okay?" It came out more like a question.

"So which movie you want?"

"Bring The Conjuring." She pleaded.

"Okay." I sighed. Im not a really fan of scary movies but for my bestfriend I'll do anything.

I took my phone and shoved some money in my pocket. I walked out and the wind was blowing everything. The cold breeze made me shiver, goosebumps were all over on my arms.

I hugged myself and walked faster. I ran inside the store and the warmth hit me. The smell of fresh baked bread was amazing. I went to the ice-cream side, I took the cotton candy and cookie dough ice-cream.

"Eating ice-cream in this weather, you'll get really sick." A sexy voice said from behind.

...

----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN

IM BACK AND YOU PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW BUT I LOVE YOU

Yeah its summer guurls and ive done nothing yet and IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY BUT ITS 1:34 AM AND IM BORED.

.

Please vote and comment

Oh yeah , 'Late' Ramadan Mubarak and Happy 'Late' Eid :)