Chapter 2

It was my second day at my new school. I kept thinking about Sky all night. I decided that I was going to talk to her today. At the end of the day though. I want to talk to her alone.

I planned to put a note on her desk in the morning before everyone came in. This is what the letter read.
"Dear stranger,
I wanted to talk to you after school if you would allow me. Could we meet under the cherry blossom tree that you sit under at break.
Please come,
Sincerely,
A fellow student."

I thought the girl would be serious so I tried to make is as serious as I could. I don't asked to school with Itona because he surprisingly lives near me. When we got to school I told him I had to go to the toilet.

I ran into my class, and put the note on her desk. I don't understand why I thought about her so much. I ran out and looked around. Suddenly the bell went and ran back in seeing as there was no point in going outside. Sky was the first one to come in.

Everyone came in and took their seats. Even though Sky was the first to get in it took her ages to get to her desk as she was looking outside.

When she got to her desk she was shocked. She looked around and then set down. She put the note in her pocket.

When she picked it up she looked like she was struggling. Her eyes looked so determined though. Those icy blue eyes. She was adorable but I can't think that, I don't even know her.

Koro-Sensei walked in. Sky, yet again stared out the window, not interested in the lesson at all. I just wanted school to end. I tapped my foot, which Koro-Sensei told me off for.

Usually I would skip the second day of school, but I just wanted to be near sky. Heh now that I thought about it, I sounded stupid.

I, Karma Akabane, cares about a girl who he doesn't even know the name of. To add on to that, she's a loner.

Yep, definitely sounded stupid, but I don't care, I can do whatever I want, because I'm Karma fucking Akabane.

The bell rang for break and me, Itona, Okuda and Asano went outside. Nakamura wasn't in today, Okuda said she was ill.

Itona tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. I was to focused on Sky. I really need to know her name. Yet again she was wearing the males uniform. I wonder why.

The rest of the day went by so quickly. Sky came to the lunch room but didn't eat anything. I think she was looking for the person who put the not on her table. Yet again, no one noticed her. Poor girl. She was always lonely.

In class I was thinking of reasons why she was lonely. Maybe she gets bullied.

Finally the bell signaling the end of school went. Sky shot up and ran. She really wants to know who gave her that note. I waited for 15 minutes, making sure everyone, or most people left.

When I was sure no one was around I came out of school. Sky was underneath the cherry blossom tree. She looked so graceful yet...confused.

I walked up to her and she looked at me. She was definitely thinking that I was was the one that left the note. (Which was right)

I stood in front of her for a few seconds, silence surrounded us. Until, she finally spoke.

"Can you see me?" She asked. I was surprised by her question. "Yes of course I can." I answered. She looked surprised. "I'm-" before I could speak she said what I was announcing. "Your Karma Akabane, nice to meet you Im Nagisa Shiota, also I'm not a girl I'm a boy. I know you thought I was a girl but I'm not." He said.

Wow Sk-I mean Nagisa is a boy. Suddenly his voice cut me off from my thoughts.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked, confusion in his voice.

"Why do you never pay attention?"
"What's the point?"
"Well, it helps you in the future."
"I don't have a future."
"W-what, of course you do!"
"How can someone who doesn't exist have a future?"

Wait, what? Did he say he didn't exist. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??? IS HE JOKING? IS MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME? I quickly calmed myself down and spoke.

"Nagisa Shiota, I have no idea what secrets you keep but I want to uncover every single one of them." I exclaimed.

He looked shocked but then smirked. "Be my guest. I'm just warning you that you might lose a lot of people on the way." He said.

"Well then, if you letting me uncover your secrets I will start tomorrow. I'm gonna talk to you all day. We will skip school and stuff." I said.
"Sure but people will think your talking to yourself." He then snickered.
"See you, Shiota."
"Goddbye for now, Akabane."

God was he so mysterious. He made me just want to know everything about him. Yet, one little sentence bothered me.

"How can someone who doesn't exist have a future?"

Those words haunted my mind. What did he mean by that? Was the class playing a prank on me because I was new? Then I remembered something.

Koro-Sensei never said Nagisa's name at tutor.

He didn't say it yesterday and he didn't say it today. This was all to confusing. What was happening.

I finally got back home. I walked in and locked the door. I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door. I found a note on my bed, and what it said sent shivers down my spine.

"I look forward to see how you find out my secrets Karma.
~Nagisa"

An:
Thank you for reading. I did another 1000 words! (YAYYY) and yes the last chapter had just above 1000 words. Anyways I'm tired as it's night when I'm writing this. Goodnight.
Bellz