New Start

Here's some info to help

Y/N your name
L/N last name
H/L hair length
H/C hair color
E/C eye color
F/C favorite color
YT/N

Italics are thoughts

Now on to the story.

Y/N pov.
Today is my first day to be at sky media I look through the glass to see a certain sky does minecraft "Adam!" He looked up surprised and when he saw me he smiled "Hey Y/N!" Adam then ran to the door and opened it for you. "Thanks adam." You smiled brightly "No problem Y/N. Now let me take you to your room." Before you could answer he grabbed your arm and dragged you to your new office "Here it is, your office and look at the sign!" You looked at the sign on your door and it said "With peace and love, Y/N's office" "wow," you said "heh what is it?" Adam asked chuckling "It's just, I never thought I would be here and be friends With the famous skydoesminecraft. And still after all these years im still part of the skyarmy heh." "Wow, but Y/N even though you think that you are lucky to how did you put it be friends with the famous skydoesminecraft you shouldn't be happy about that, be happy that you are YT/N be happy that you are you." "Heh thanks adam i guess its just a little hard to get over mike." ( btw mike is your ex boyfriend and he made out with your enemy infront of you.) "Aww Y/N dont worry we'll take good care of you at sky media, now lets take you to see the others okay?" "Okay adam."

Heather's pov. ( didnt see that did ya)

"Oh stop ya short feather." Max said as i was trying to get my headphones back sadly he's taller than me. "IM NOT SHORT IM FUN SIZED NOW GIVE ME BACK MY HEADPHONES YA RED-HEAD FREAK!" ( No effence to red heads out there its just for the story. " What did you just call me?" Max said angrily "oh no is max a mad max?" Ross said walking in. " Umm ross we need to run. Like now." I said scared "Yup totally." He said before you and ross start running "GET BACK HERE!" Max said yelling at us I kept running and so did ross but when I turned the corner I saw adam and another person so I quickly ducked and rolled.

"Ha training to be a FBI worked out after all." But ross wasnt so lucky he wasnt paying attention of the front of him and ran right into the girl adam was with (smooth ross smooth) "I... ummm Im so sorry!" Ross said getting up "Its okay you didnt hurt me so im fine heh, umm im Y/N and you are?" She asked ross hmm she looks cute eh i bet ross is flushing up inside "I am.... ross im ross." Then I butted in and said, "And I am Heather but I am kinda hard to get to know good luck." "Boo." Someone said right behind me. "AHHHH!" scream turning around with my eyes closed punching whoever scared me in the gut. Then I realised it was max. "Oh shoot are you okay? Dangit max you should know not to scare someone who trained to be an FBI." "You trained to be an FBI!?!"

573 Words

Well didnt expect that did you. Don't worry neither did i when you read this please don't judge this is my first story and i just really wanted to write a fanfic next one will be a mcd x reader tell me who it should be with i think i might want to do a girl x girl but comment what you want me to do.