Look.....

Your pov

We finally got Austin to stop hugging Heather. He kept mumbling are you okay, and giving quick glares to Max. Honestly I was getting fed up.
" Heather I'm so glad your Okay!" he said trying to hug her again. She looked VERY uncomfortable. I was about to step in when max did instead. "Alright alright, I think you've given enough  hugs and need to give her space." She semi smiled at him. Austin glared. "Why are you even here? Don't you have somewhere to be? Still going after her huh?" he said motioning to Heather. Now I was really fed up. And honestly, heather was too. "Hey! Stop fighting! Even If I don't exactly remember what happened that doesn't mean you yell at him! If you even are my so called 'boyfriend' then where were you? At least Max saved y/n and I, at least Max was there when I was in the hospital." Heather said.
I almost let my childish self out and said "oooooh" but I didn't. "Look....." Austin started, but Heather interrupted, "If you are my boyfriend then you do a terrible job at it. I'm sorry but, we are over." Heather said as she turned around and walked to my car.

Welp.... I know this is short but I just wanted to make a chapter for this since I haven't in a while. Anyways,

Heather~Chan out!