Max?

Max's pov
I hope whoever y/n was with is okay. I cancelled mine and cheese's date for next week and called ross and told him y/n was here."miss y/n can see you now" the doctor told me. "Thank god." i said walking away.

Your pov
As i woke up i realized i wasn't in the car. I was in a hospital bed. "Miss y/n would you like to see who saved you and your friend?" the nurse asked. "Saved what do you mean? And why am in a hospital bed?" You were in an accident with your friend." I slowly remembered what happened. "Heather!" i said. "Is this Heather the one you were with when the accident happened?" the nurse asked me "Yes! Is she okay???" "I...I think you should thank the person who saved you and your friend, I'll go tell the doctor your awake."

A few minutes later...

Still your pov

As I was waiting someone with red hair walked in. "Hey y/n are you okay?" how does this person know my name? I thought. Then i took a closer look at the person and then I realized. "Max?" "Yeah its me..." "Y/n im so sorry, for everything." " Im not the one you should be apologizing to, heather is." I know. I need to tell ross to call her so she can come be here for you." Max said. "Max..... She's already here...." i told him. "What??? But I didn't see her around." he said confused. " But you did Max, after all your the one who saved us." I said "Wait, the other girl, that was Heather!?!?!" Max questioned.

Max's pov

I ran out of y/n's room to heather's room. "Heather!"

Hey guys! So i told my friend to read this and she loved it. Im really happy about that too. ☺
So i'll be trying to update more often. I know that this is sort of a small chapter but I hope you guys like it! Plus i may be changing the cover so yeah. Anyways...

Heather~chan out!