Umm

Y/n's pov

Max and I stood in shock as Heather opened the door to my car. "You don't deserve her." I heard Austin say behind us. I looked over at Max and he was fuming. He turned around and glared at Austin. "What?" He questioned. "You heard me." Austin said as he crossed his arms. "Why do you think I'm going for her?" Max said trying not to yell. Oh no... "Okay, that's enough." I said getting between them. "Come on Max." I said grabbing his arm as I started walking towards my car. I looked at the car at Heather. She must be so confused... "Always needing a girl to save you huh?" I heard Austin mumble which was followed by a grunt from Max. What happened next was so sudden.

Heather's pov

I walked towards the car and opened the door to the back seat. I got in and put my knees to my chest. I heard some arguing from outside.
"Okay that's enough, Come on Max." I heard Y/n say. I believe there was something said by Austin but it was to low for me to hear what he said. I looked over out the window... I wished I hadn't. Max jerked his arm out of
Y/n's hand and turned around to punch Austin in the nose.

??? Pov

I was walking through the park when I heard arguing. Me being the person I am made me listen in on the convo. I hid behind a tree and looked around it. But when I looked around it I saw this ginger haired guy punch a brunette haired guy in the face. "Max!" a h/c haired girl screamed. Man.. If only I had some popcorn.. Wait No!!! I should help "Hey!" I yelled running out from my hiding spot. The ginger looked at me. And man was he smoking hot. The h/c haired girl looked at me as well.. I swear I've seen her somewhere... Wait a minute.. "Max stop it!" A voice said from behind me. We all turned to where the voice came from. There was a girl. She looked about my age. Her hair was pastel pink and it went down to her shoulder's. Her skin was so pale.. She was a petite little muffin. She walked towards the ginger and took his arm off the brunette and said, "He's not worth it Max, so stop." she looked him in the eyes. He sighed and started walking away. "You can't just walk away like that!" the h/c haired girl yelled at 'Max' "Apologize!" she said after he stopped where he stood. He muttered a "sorry" and walked to his car. He drove away after he got in. I looked over to where the brunette was but he wasn't there. He must have run off. The h/c haired girl walked towards the petite girl. "Umm.. Your yt/n right?" I asked. The girls looked at me. "Yeah, but you can call me Y/n." the h/c haired girl said. "Who are you?" the petite girl asked smiling at me. "I'm Lucy, Lucy Evans."

Well that's the chapter. I hoped you enjoyed and don't worry, the other Oc's will come in the next chapters to come.

Anyways...

Heather~Chan Out!