Goes Wrong?

Im sorry for doing this but MORE DRAMA! Enjoy the pg.

Max's pov
I cant wait to go to that sushi place cheese was talking about its been okay since the "kiss incident" i really need to say sorry. I hope she will forgive me.

Y/N pov
I cant wait to go to the sushi place! Heather picked out my outfit and i picked out hers we haven't seen our dress yet and heathers coming over to see and pick up her outfit.

Smol timeskip~

Third pov

Heather got to Y/N's apartment and knocked. They went inside and saw their outfits Heather got Y/N a nice blue and black dress with kitty cat heels and Y/N got Heather a dark grey hoodie/dress, black shorts, a white tank top, and black ankle boots.
"I love it!" Heather and Y/N said.

Small tim-skip (see what i did there) WARNING SAD AHEAD

Third pov
As Heather and Y/N were on their way to the sushi place heather did a rough turn into a ditch because there was a man in the road but the car ended up crashing Y/N was unconscious but heather was wide awake.

Heathers pov (before reck)
So i was driving Y/N and i to the sushi place. As i was driving i saw a man in the road of course i didn't want to hit him so i turned the steering wheel and we ended up crashing into a ditch. Y/N was knocked out on the far side away from the road. Oh how i wish i was her right now. The man started walking towards me chuckling and then he pulled out a knife. I was scared to death. I then saw his evil smile inching towards me i wanted to scream but i couldn't i was paralyzed in fear. And as he walked closer I knew that this will be how I die, but I didn't want to die there were so many things I haven't done yet get married, have kids, see all of my friends smiling at me..... see max again, I shouldn't of been mad at him..... I'm so sorry Max.....
Soon all I could feel was blood trickling down my neck, this man wanted my death to be slow, if he wanted it fast he would've stabbed me in the heart. Soon I fell unconscious, because of the blood loss of course.

Max's pov
As Cheese and I were driving down the road Cheese told me to stop, she saw a car in a ditch and she thought they might need help. So I stopped the car and got out. "You stay here just in case, I don't want to see you hurt." I told her, "Okay but be careful." She told me. I smiled at her before I walked down into the ditch, The car was wrecked from the looks of it. "Hello?" I said, I didn't hear anything so I walked closer to the car front. In the driver and passanger seat I saw two girls one looked Ross's age the other looked older but not as old as me maybe one year younger. I looked closer and realized that the passanger seat was Y/N but then I also realized the girl in the drivers seat was bleeding, I couldn't tell who she was because of the blood but Y/N must of known them. "It's Y/N and another girl! We need a hospital!"  I yelled for Cheese. She didnt answer back and she didnt need to because I knew that she was calling an ambulance.

Were you expeting that? Sorry i havent been uploading i didnt know what to write, by the way Im think i might discontinue this story im just not really interested in this anymore but if yall want me to continue i will. Also if anyone can guess who the man is I will make you a special chapter. Bye -Heather~Chan

My Amiibo (Yourpalross x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें