The Accident

"Come on Cory! We have to go to Alphys' lab today!" Frisk said in her pitched voice. She and her friend Cory was walking in Hotlands to the lab to hang out today. Everyone will be there, Undyne, Mettaton, Toriel, Papyrus, Sans, and even Asgore and Asriel. She could barely contain her excitement.

"I'm coming I'm coming." He called back. He was behind her walking. Cory shook his head slightly at her behavior.

    When they made it, they were engulfed in a huge hug. Frisk hugged back, while Cory did nothing.

    "Hello guys!" Toriel said.

"Hello!" Frisk said, jumping with energy.

    "What's up?" Shouted two unknown voices.

    The two children looked around. Then Nice Cream Guy and Burger Pants came out.

    "Um, what are you guys here?" Cory questioned.

Before he could get an answer, Undyne yelled, "Hey guys! Alphys is ready to showcase her new creation!"

Asgore let go. "Come, let us go see what she has invented."

    "I'm just hoping we don't blow up." Cory laughed.

    "Don't be mean!" Frisk said.

    He put his hands up in surrender. Tyron he lead the group to the next room where Alphys was waiting with something behind her back.

    Cory had a bad feeling for some reason. He ignored it though, dismissing it as just a feeling.

    Mettaton put his thumb up. "You've got it darling!"

    Alphys shifted. "H-Hello! I-I've made a ray with some sort of ability. I think it has something to do with the timelines. Or related somehow." Her eyes widened at what she said.

    Cory crossed his arms tightly and lowered his head. He knows all of the possibilities. What could happen. Frisk put her hand on his shoulder, but Cory shrugged her off.

    "U-Uh you can continue Alphys." Papyrus said awkwardly.

    She looked at Cory who nodded, and continued. "W-Well, I don't really know though. B-But this is extremely unstable and unpredictable. S-So I'll h-have to run a few more tests. But anyway, the magical structures are not known right now and we don't know what will happen when activated. It could be very dangerous." She took it out. It looked like a blue and green ray gun.

    "Why would you create something like this?" Tories asked.

    "W-Well I actually made it on accident. You see, I was just randomly experimenting but I accidentally knocked something in and well, this was the result."

    "Interesting... Is that all you know?" Questioned Asgore.

    "U-Unfortunately not your maj--er I mean, Asgore." Replied Alphys.

    "Cool! So, what now?" Sans asked.

    "I set up a few refreshments since we will be staying for a while." Undyne announced.

    "Well? What are we waiting for! I, the great Papyrus, shall make some spaghetti!" Papyrus yelled.

    Frisk laughed, and Cory had a smile on his face. Everyone went to another room where the food and drinks were.

    After fifteen minutes of mingling, Frisk went to take a closer look at the ray gun. "Hey be careful with that kiddo!" Sans warned.

    "What? I'm just looking. Nothing's gonna happ-"

    "Frisk look out!" Cory yelled.

    The gun shot out a yellow beam, aiming straight at Frisk. She covered her eyes, waiting for impact. She did, but it wasn't the beam... It was Cory.

    He pushed her out of the way and the beam shot him instead. In a blinding white light, he was gone.

    Everyone was in stunned silence. They couldn't believe what happened. Frisk broke down crying. "Why? Why did you push me?! It should've hit me!"

    Asriel hugged her, as did his mother and Sans and Papyrus.

    Alphys buried her head in her hands. "This is my fault. I should've destroyed it when I had the chance. This shouldn't have happened. Cory should still be here."

    Undyne tried to console her. "We don't know that. We don't know if he died. Anything could've happened."

    Frisk was about to speak when another blinding light took place in front of her. The same type of light that made Cory disappear.

    Everyone else noticed as well, their eyes were filled with hope. But what came out of the light was not what they were expecting.

~0oOo0~

PLEASE READ THIS THE END IS IMPORTANT

Well! What dreams can inspire right? So I guess this is my subconscious interpreting the Sans portal and the Underfell (not the RP) multiple universes into a story! Anyway, this is the event when it all started. Please comment your requests on the next chapter since I will be doing my universe pair. I'll see you in the next galaxy! CYA! <3