That Feeling of Betrayal

AU: Original AU by requester
Requested by: MajestyDreemurr (Did a small spin on the storyline)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you call me again Frisk?" They heard Cory say. "Haven't you've done enough damage?"

    "Wha?"

    She looked at him and gasped. He was covered in scars, he was also bleeding on the arm from a major cut.

    "Cory!"

    "My child!"

    Both Frisk and Toriel rushed to his side to help, but Cory didn't give them the chance.

    He took their movements as a sign to attack and defend himself. He side stepped Toriel and had her back to the wall with a sword up to her neck. Frisk went to inspect the wound but she was stopped when Cory grabbed her wrist.

    "Don't you even dare you filthy traitor." He said dangerously.

"My child please-" Toriel begged.

"I'm not your child monster!" He screamed!

Papyrus tried to calm him down. "Cory, calm down."

"I don't take orders from monsters. Or traitorous filth like you." He gave a cold glare towards Frisk.

"Cory, I'm not who you think I am. Just let us explain-"

"You gave me all I needed to hear when you betrayed me to the monsters." He said coldly.

"What?" She asked softly. She was so confused.

"Put down the sword Cory, and let's trade stories hmm?" Asked Asgore.

"Why should I-?"

"You're in a different universe!" Alphys said quickly.

"Good lie doctor." He chuckled without humor.

"B-B-But it's the truth Cory!"

He looked at her with calculating eyes. With a swift movement, he sheathed his sword and used his hand to add pressure to his arm wound.

"Let's hear it."

"So, to basically sum things up," Sans started, "our Cory-"

"'Our Cory'?" Cory lifted his eyebrow.

"Was shot with a ray gun Alphys created and now we're getting some visits from other Corys that we think or from other universes."

"... Why should I believe you? You're full of tricks."

"Uh..."

    "Why do you hate us so much? What did we do?!" Asked Undyne.

    "Humans and monsters are at war. And she," he looked at Frisk, "betrayed us, betrayed me, to you monster scum."

    Everyone was in a stunned silence. What kind of twisted universe is that?

    "Wait! But why are you fighting?! You are just a kid!" Screamed Papyrus.

    His face grew darker. "Because of him..."

    "Him?" Questioned Frisk.

    "Your king got me drafted. I've been in the army ever since I was five." He grit his teeth.

    "What did he do?" Toriel was scared of his answer.

    "You want to know what he did?" Tears filled his eyes. "He killed them." He said softly. "My mother father's blood are on his hands! He killed them right in front of me! I had to watch from the closet him stabbing them to death with his weapon!"

    Asgore was speechless, along with everyone else. He never knew that him from another place was capable of doing something like this.

    "He wanted to kill me so that I couldn't seal a barrier, trapping all the monsters."

    "You...you-" he cut Frisk off.

    "We were supposed to do that. We both had the souls of determination. But then you had to betray me! Stabbed right in the back literally and figuratively!" He raised his voice. "You were the only person I had in my life Frisk! I told you what that murderer did and you sided with them!"

    Asgore stepped forward. "Please Cory, I-"

    Cory branded his sword and pointed it at the king, ignoring the pain in his arm. "If you near me you'll be dust."

    "Cory...please." Frisk sobbed.

    "Alphys, send me back." He said monotonously.

    "Cory," Frisk sobbed out. "I'm sorry."

    "I made a vow to turn every monster to dust. The only difference is that you'll have a body."

    He disappeared in a blinding light.

~0oOo0~

Yeah, I just did that. Please VCF and I'll see you in the next universe! CYA! <3