Reversed

AU: Overtale
Requested by: @KitsuneDraws
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This time the light revealed an almost exact replica of Asrial. "What in the-"

    "He's so fluffy!" Undyne yelled.

He looked alarmed but then his face contorted into a confused expression. "Undyne? Why are you a fish?"

    "Why do look like Asriel?" Toriel asked.

    Cory slightly tilted his head. "I'm a monster. Not a human, who are you? I've never seen any monsters like you."

    "Cory, what are talking about?" Asked Frisk.

He looked at her. "Oh, now you're a human."

"What was she before?" Alphys asked curiously.

"A monster. A goat, like me." He responded.

Sans eyes widened. "This is what would've been if the monsters won the war instead of the humans. Am I right?"

Cory only looked even more confused. "The monsters did win the war. What on earth are you talking about?"

"I'll take that as a yes." Concluded Sans.

"So in your monster form this is what you guys would look like...This is beyond weird."

"Do you want to go back?" Frisk asked politely.

He nodded. "Definitely, this is to weird for me."

Asgore picked up the ray. "Goodbye Cory. Safe travels."

He looked at Alphys. "You really need to work on this."

"I-I will! Don't worry!" She said.

Asgore shot it and Frisk sighed. "Do we have to go through every single universe just to get my Cory back?"

"Hey, don't lose hope now kid, we'll get 'em back. I promise, and do I ever break them?" Sans said comforting her.

She sniffed. "No."

Sans lifted her chin to make her look at him. "We'll get him back."

Undyne butted in. "Sorry to ruin the moment but another one is coming."

Toriel face palmed. "Let's see which one."

~0oOo0~

I didn't have very good ideas for this universe. XD Sorry it's so short! But anyway please vote, comment, and follow! I'll see you in the next universe! CYA! <3