Red and Black

AU: Underfell
Requested by: @MajestyDreemurr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The light died down to reveal another Cory. They all sighed in defeat. Frisk cleared her throat. "Hey Cory."

He looked at her in confusion. "Who the heck are you?"

    She was shocked. This Cory doesn't know who she was? Now she is confused.

    He looked at Alphys with an annoyed look. "Oh great. Miss crazy scientist is here. You know, shooting me with that stupid ray is not okay for me."

    "U-Uh you might not believe me b-but we aren't-" Alphys started.

    "Why is everything so colorful? What's with the color change? It's weird." Cory stated.

    "Is the color scheme supposed to be like your sweater? Black and red?" Sans questioned.

    Cory shrugged. "Basically. Say, who's the redhead?"

    "I'm Frisk. You don't have to be so mean you know." She said with a frown.

    "Nice to meet you I guess. Also in my world, everyone is mean and crazy. It's normal. Bet you won't last a day without bursting into tears." Cory responded.

    "Well I think you need a snail pie to the face!" Yelled Undyne.

    Cory only rolled his eyes. "You really aren't original. Plus, you--wait. Did you just say snail pie?" He interrupted himself.

    "Yes! Toriel makes good snail pie!" Exclaimed Papyrus.

    "Why thank you." Toriel smiled.

    Cory started to twitch. Then he smacked himself in the head multiple times. "You know what? I'm done with this stupid pie thing. We kept it at crab pie okay!"

    "Crabs?" Frisk questioned confused.

"Don't ask."

"Who makes pie with crabs?" Undyne asked a bit disgusted.

"Well what about butterscotch-cinnamon pie?" Frisk asked timidity.

    Asgore smiled warmly at that.

    Cory stared blankly at her. "No comment."

    Frisk looked sad.

    Cory looked over at Sans and widened his eyes. "Uh... Why are you next to Pap- er, I mean him and not shaking in your boots?"

    "Uh..." Sans had no idea what to say. "He is my brother."

    Cory was still standing dumbfounded. "He is the third most murderous person here!"

    Papyrus tried to talk, but Undyne cut him off. "Hey! Watch your tongue punk! Papyrus would barely hurt a fly!" She shouted with outrage.

    Cory sighed. "Can I leave this place? I'm uncomfortable with this."

    Undyne huffed and furiously grabbed the ray and shot it at him and he disappeared.

~0oOo0~

Still a bit triggered about something... and you know what to do guys. I might become a bit inactive because of finals and I have the need to apologize. CYA!