Mythological

AU: Reapertale
Requested by: @Toxicflamewritez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Cory was in a torn up black dress. He had a creepy smile. He turned to Asgore and gave a small bow.

"Alright, before something breaks out, let's get this out. You are from a different universe because-"

Cory cut Sans off. "Just because I came to this thin doesn't mean you can lie to me. This was your plan all along ain't it Frisk? To rid the world of the Envoy of Chaos?"

"No." Toriel was tired of this. She just wanted her Cory back. Not these counterparts that has been scared from their messed up universes. "Cory, we are not-"

He suddenly giggled, like a small child with a carefree life. "I barely have trust for you Life. Do you believe I would believe a single word that comes out your mouth?"

Black started to flow around him, screaming immense power and emotion. A scythe formed in his hands with a red blade. The top of the Blake stick had a gaster blaster.

"Um...alright Cory! How about you put the sharp thingy away please?" Asked Papyrus nervously.

Cory giggled again. "Oh Painless Death, you never cease to make me laugh. Hey I understand why Death likes you so much."

"So Goddess of War, are you going to shot me with that thing the knowledge goddess created? Or how about the twisted Demigod of Mercy?"

"We aren't gods Cory-" Frisk started.

Cory's was at her neck, daring her to speak again. "I hate Toriel sure. I also really hate Sans." He giggled, not noticing the hurt faces of the two. "But I loathe you. Your existence is the one I hate the most."

"Why?" Frisk voice was trembling.

He laughed airily and floated away from her. "Oh how silly I am! You don't know anything from my place! But," his expression changed, "you are all the same."

    "Cory, I don't know what happened, but we didn't do whatever you think our counterparts did. We love you, but we want our Cory back." Stated Toriel.

    "Aww!" Cory squealed. "You're so nice Toriel! But you know, life must always come to an end." He shows a creepy smile while holding his scythe. "But I can't because the universe will go off balance and blah blah blah." He got serious again. "But I can imprison and torment Life and Death for their crimes against me."

"Alright! No one goes around saying that with me around!" Yelled Undyne as she summoned a spear in her hand.

Cory only waved her off. "Oh calm down war goddess. I'm just curious as to why the demigod trusts he so much. All Toriel does is backstab and scoop children up only to drop them harder." He shrugged. "The higher you go the harder you fall I guess."

     "That's not true! Toriel is the greatest!" Exclaimed Papyrus.

    "Hmm, you would say something like that Painless Death. But no, if she wouldn't have done what she did I would still be...whole..."

     "Alright. Let's just get this show on the roll." Stated Sans as he shot Cory.

    He smiled as he disappeared. "Bye!"

~0oOo0~

Ugh...wrote three chapters today...