T w o

She tiredly closed the windows and headed in her bedroom. Although she moved in her new apartment a year ago Tzuyu never had the time to decorate it. The blank walls were cold just like the rest of her apartment. Her bed was the only comfy place - it was flooded with cute plushies and toys, that remembered her of her happy past.

Completely exhausted she let herself fall on the bed. She has been looking forward to this moment the whole day. Since Tzuyu was promoted to vice head of a very successful company, she was super busy with hurrying from one meeting to the following one. She rejects applying for the job, because with this decision she fully gave up on her big love, Sana.

Without hesitation Tzuyu gave up on her and now she rejects it so much. Sana's last words to her were: 'With time everything will be forgotten... and that's what is really sad.' Well, Tzuyu will keep their  memories in her heart forever.

While Tzuyu was thinking about Sana and their special moments together she peacefully fell asleep.

[Seoul; 07:30am; two years ago]

The alarm clock went on and made an unacceptable sound. Tzuyu tiredly tried to turn it off. She slapped her nightstand a couple of times, trying to hit her alarm clock. After a few more attempts she finally hit it.

'Why so earlyyy?' she complained.
She rubbed her eyes and lifted herself up.
'Ahh!!' she screamed as she noticed where she is. Suddenly she realized it was her old dorm she once share once shared with Sana as they were students.

She grabbed her phone to look at the date and let out another scream, this time not that loud, as soon as she noticed it was the date of exactly two years ago. Just as Tzuyu was done slapping herself, to make sure she's not dreaming, the memories of last night popped up in her head. The only explanation for those weird incidents she could think of in this moment was: Shooting Stars. She remembered how excited she was to see them last night.

In short: A shooting star pre filled her wish of going back in time to fight for her love.
She saw this in movies a lot that people had the precious chance to change all their bad decisions apart from this, she always believed in destiny and miracles, so the whole thing was seeming so obvious to her.

In that case Tzuyu was right. Now she only has to use her opportunity. But first she has to go to university she remembered as another alarm clock turned on.

Today was Tuesday, the only day Sana and Tzuyu don't go to class and wake up together. Tzuyu was late so she rushed to get the bus and ran down the street.