T h r e e

Tzuyu was completely out of breath when she finally arrived in her class, 10 minutes too late. Unfortunately everyone could tell her English teacher wasn't in a good mood at all from how she gave Tzuyu an annoyed look. Her mood sunk even more by the time Tzuyu had to admit she hasn't done her homework as she sat down on her chair.

Sana used to help Tzuyu with her homework a lot. She was a very smart girl. She was able to literally sleep during class and still get good grades. Tzuyu started daydreaming about her. It was her hope for the day because after she survived school she is going to see Sana and hug her really tight. She was so lost in her thoughts she needed a while to notice her teacher was standing right in front of her, giving Tzuyu a really annoyed look. By that moment she knew, she was in trouble! Thanks to her acting skills she was able to get out of that awkward situation.

Tzuyu had a really bad day but therefore she was even happier when she finally got home.

'Tzuyie~!!' A soft voice greeted her as she just got home. She turned around to face the girl she was talking to. As expected it was Sana. Sana's blonde hair was slightly curled and a huge smile covered her beautiful face.
'Sana,' Tzuyu was just like paralyzed. She couldn't move an inch, but she didn't had too as Sana ran up to her and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around Sana and hugged her really tight. Tzuyu eyes began tearing because was so happy. She clenched her tighter.
'That hurts, Tzuyie... What's wrong?'
'Sorry... I just had a bad day and now I'm so glad to see you,' she explained.
'Everything's gonna be fine because of destiny! We all have a certain place we belong to and where we can be happy.' Her words cheered Tzuyu up.

They spend the rest of the day doing homework, watching funny movies and eating pizza. As they were about to sleep Tzuyu heard strange noises while she was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. She heard footsteps coming from upstairs. 'Sana? Is that you?' Tzuyu asked. She grabbed her flashlight and headed slowly to the door. She opened it a little, just enough to see through.

As expected it was Sana walking around and you could tell she didn't want to wake Tzuyu up from how quite her footsteps were.

'Sana? I thought you were asleep,' Tzuyu asked as she went trough the door.
'AH! Tzuyie~ you scared the crap out of me~!' Sana mumbled and crossed her arms in front of her body.
'I'm sorry but you scared me too as you were creeping trough the house'
Both started laughing.
'Hey, would you mind if I sleep beside you?' Sana asked insecurely.
'Not really,' she smiled back at her.

Back in Tzuyu's room Sana asked if she woke her up, leaning closer to Tzuyu. 'No I couldn't sleep too,' she responded as she turned off the light. 'Why are you leaning so close too me?' Tzuyu asked while gently pushing her away a bit, but Sans only hugged her even tighter. She started laughing as she realized Sana was afraid of dark. 'If you turn the lights back on I'll let go of the hug,'  Sana said. 'No please don't leave me!' This Time Tzuyu hugged Sana tight to make sure she wasn't going to leave her. A few minutes later they slowly released the hug and both fell asleep.

The next morning Tzuyu's alarm clock went off. She was struggling going out of her bed. First class today was PE. Both hated PE a lot, but at least they were together.

The class started and first they had to build teams. As Sana heard the word team she immediately hugged Tzuyu to make sure they both got in the same team. They smiled at each other.