F i v e

[Tzuyu POV]

A couple of days passed without Sana saying only a single word about this whole Chaeyoung story. Actually I still wasn't quite sure what's been going on with her but I somehow have this abstract thought, she found out about my feelings for her, even though I have no idea how, and then just lied to not make me upset. In short, she didn't want to hurt me. This may sound a little bizarre but still that's the only reason I could think off. Maybe she didn't even has to read or hear it maybe she could just tell from my behavior how I felt. How I know myself, my brain just won't let me be, I had to think off something else.
...maybe she wasn't lying and telling the truth that she was just tired from creeping through the house the night before. Since that's the only thought that doesn't make me worry, my head agreed on this. So from now on I just pretend she told me truth.

A multiple knock on my door wrenched me out of my thoughts. It was Sana opening the door to my room with a big smile. She held a tray with some food on it in her hands.

'I made you some lunch because I know you are studying so you don't have time to go and get yourself something to eat,' she explained.

I was shocked for a moment. Sana is a precious angel god has given to us.

'Thank you Sana... that's really nice of you!' I smiled.

It may be just a sandwich to someone but since I knew that's probably the only thing she's able to cook, it's one of the sweetest things ever. Her cooking skills are still way better than mine though.

After I ate up, we both decided to go and spend the rest of our day in the park.
-
As we walked trough the cherry blossom trees, I noticed Sana was staring at me. At this point I remembered why I'm here. I had to get her back - no matter what. Plan A: try to approach her.

We sat down on a clean soft blanket, I brought to lay it on the grass, so our clothes don't get dirty. Clean soft blankets and perfume are her favorite items. I let her dot down first, to sit as close to her as possible. Her hair smelled like flowers.

We enjoyed and observed the sunset as suddenly Sana felt a little drop of water on her head. Then we noticed the other visitors of the park, mostly couples and old people, began to pack her things and then searched for a place where they wouldn't get wet. It took us a couple of moments to realize the rain is getting heavier really quickly. We both laughed.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, a big dark cloud popped into existence, above us and it thundered. Sana let out a kinda cute scream and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Despite Sana I don't have a problem with thunders at all. Meanwhile the rain got even heavier - if that's even possible.

Similarly to the other visitors we saw before, we packed our things and ran with the blanket over our head, which were wet from the rain, out of park. Unfortunately our apartment was quite far away. We waited for the rain to lighten, so we could just run back home. The rain seemed to stop for a few minutes and we were still holding the blanket above our heads and our feed were running as fast as they could. Even if we'd be the fastest people in the world, we would still get under the rain, because it another cloud appeared. But this time not that big and dark.

 But this time not that big and dark