S e v e n

[Tzuyu POV]

'We need to talk!' Sana said in a serious voice, holding up a letter - the letter!
She calmed down a little as we walked to our balcony. It has a very nice view of the city, especially at night. Sana took a deep breath.
'You aren't going to go there, are you?' She asked.
'No, I'm not going to'
'Why? This is your chance! This is your dream. Tzuyu you studied so hard, I saw it with my own eyes. You may struggled sometimes but you never gave up, hoping to get a good job in the future and now you have such a great chance, probably your only one, and you're going to just waste it?' She waited a couple of seconds before continuing.

'Look, all I want is the best for you.'
'Sana, why don't you trust me once? Just because you're older, it doesn't mean you can simply decide what's the best for me'
'I may overreacted a little and I may not know what's the best but if there's one thing I know then it's that you won't have this opportunity a second time.'

She hugged me and I hugged back, knowing she's just trying to manipulate me. I still can't tell her that I'm from the future - it sounds ridiculous.
'Will you go there for me? Please. It's just an job interview and it's not even sure if they will pick you. They should though' she sarted laughing.
She convinced me and I nodded. I wasn't that strong minded as Sana was.

With this decision all problems I was fearing came with time.

Time skip

They actually picked me for the job. I thought the manager was joking first. Because of that I changed my view of it. They told me that it'll be hard to find someone better than me for this job - maybe Sana was right. This is my change! I will fight for my dreams. I'm happy.

[Sana POV]

Things changed a lot since Tzuyu applied for the job and actually got taken by the company. It was no surprise to me but since then she's been working a lot and we hadn't the chance to talk like we used to before. I kinda missed her. I missed her a lot. I missed our nights watching dramas together or just hanging out together. I know I was the one you encouraged her to apply but I had no idea how it'll turn out at the end.

The thing that made me worry most is her work itself. Almost every night she was coming back super late and I always worried about her. At home she was normally tired and just went to bed right away. Apart from this I noticed she wasn't eating enough. She always skipped meals. But as a friend I have to support her, right? If i told what I've been worrying about she may think I'll be jealous of her success. Even though i can't just sit and do nothing. I have to do this!

I went out of my room to Tzuyu who was working for her job. She sat on the couch with her eyes staring at her computer.
'Tzu? Can we talk please? It's important,' I said in the cutest and sweetest voice i could make.
'I told you I have to work'
Her voice sounded so tired and grumpy.
'Please!'
'Sana don't you see, I have things to do? I have to get them done. If you had a job you would understand me. Now go away please.'

'Don't you see what happened to you? Tzuyu I've been worrying so much lately about you. I see how you don't get enough sleep because you always come back home in the night and I'm always waiting and being worried if something happened to you, because you don't answer me texts!' I explained.

'I'm busy I don't have time to text you and i never asked to wait for me i never asekd you to care! You're just jealous because I'm finally successful now!'

'Tzuyu don't you see what happened to you - to us?!'

'If you can't deal with it why don't you leave?'

At this point my whole world broke into a million pieces. Her face was focusing on the computer again, giving it a really stressed look.  I ran into my room, grabbed my purse and went out. Just somewhere far away. As far away as possible.