E i g h t

[Tzuyu POV]

What have I just done?! Just a few seconds later I realized what I've just said. I did it. The thing I had been fearing all the time. I'm the one who is supposed to make things right with Sana. As I realized the whole situation the first tears were running down my cheeks and I grabbed my bag pack to run down the stairs as fast as I could. It's not too late yet, I said to myself.

Outside there was heavy rain but it didn't bother me, all that matters now is Sana. I have to tell her how sorry I am. I have to find her. I ran down the street, asking myself where she could be. It was already dark outside, which made me just worry even more.

First place I looked at was the park. I looked everywhere! After not finding Sana i went to our favorite Café but sadly she wasn't their neither. After an hour of searching the whole city I needed to rest. My legs could barely walk me to a bench in the park. I sat down. My face was covered with tears and I couldn't see clearly anymore. My hair was completely soaked with rain. All I wanted at this moment was Sana.

[Sana POV]

I ran down the street, calling Momo. Momo is a really good friend of mine but by far not as good as Tzuyu. I know she didn't want to hurt me or me to leave her but I need some time to think. Within seconds Momo opened the door and hugged me first. This only made me cry even more.

After I calmed down a little we both sat down to drink a warm cup of tea. Momo gave my a towel to dry my hair and wipe all my tears away. I told her everything.

'Sana... I'm so sorry for you...' she took my hand in hers. 'Are you sure she meant it like this?' She continued.

'I don't know. I really hope she didn't. I think... I think I love her...' i was shocked myself after I said this.

'Oh... everything's going to be fine... I bet she didn't mean it like. It was probably just her success she's been having lately. Should I inform you where you are?' She asked.

'No... I still need time to forgive her - if possible'

'You should at least tell her you're okay. I bet she's searching the whole city for you.'

'What if she's just continuing her work? Momo i can't believe this'

'She isn't. Trust me'

Time skip

Almost a week has past since our argument. I was staying at Momo's apartment. I spent my days thinking about us. Today Tzuyu will fly away for a couple of weeks for her job. Her flight will start at 11pm. Momo was asking me if I'm going to come. I still don't know yet and even though I'm not the type to give up on someone easily, I'm really asking myself why do I still keep thinking of her. Maybe it's because I love her. I want us to be more than friends. I just want to hold her in my arms again. I want to sit beside her ant watch dramas together with Tzuyu.

For some reason I received a text from Chaeyoung. She wanted to hang out with me in a few minutes. I still don't know what to think about her. I know Tzuyu told me some bad things about her but now... I don't know if I can trust her. It may help me to get things off my mind. I agreed and we met at 2pm in a Café.

[Tzuyu POV]

It was exactly 2pm as I rung on Momo's door. At this time she normally is at the gym so I will have time to talk to Sana alone. I still can't believe what I've done. Strangely no one opened the door. I rung again. And again. No one opened. I had to assume she wasn't at home right know.

I was really sad and started wondering where Sana is. This actually the only chance to talk to her and apologize for everything I've done to her if I want to get my flight. I still had some time left. Rather than standing useless in front of Momo's door, I decided to go to a café.

As I walked by I saw Sana! But she wasn't alone?! I hide myself behind a tree, so she can't see me trough the glass. I looked again to identify the girl sitting next to her - very close next to her. It was Chaeyoung! I actually was about to just crash this whole situation, then apologize to Sana, then taking her away from Chaeyoung to run far away with her, where we can spend our lifes happy together. My plans got crashed as they walked out of the café. I followed them, trying then not to see me.

They went all the way to the park. I suddenly stopped and remembered all our happy memories together in the park. If I wouldn't drive to the airport in the next twenty minutes, i would probably miss my flight and may be fired afterwards. I recalled our memories again and my decision was easier than ever. I'm going to stay. I'm going to fight Chaeyoung if needed. I'm going to fight everyone if I can get Sana back.

Destiny gave me a second chance and I don't want to waste it. I'll do whatever I have to do, because I love her! I love her more than everything.

My thoughts got interrupted by Chaeyoung moving closer to Sana, while sitting on the bench. Her hands moved to Sana's waist as if she was about... to kiss her?! That's it you crossed the line, Chaeyoung .

'SANA!!' I screamed running towards her.