S i x

[Tzuyu POV]

As we finally arrived at home our blanket, clothes and hair were soaked with rain water.
'Remember me next time to bring an umbrella, Tzu,' she laughed.
I nodded in agreement. We hung up all our clothes to let them dry. While Sana was outside getting the mail home before it soaks up the water completely, so we can't read a single word, I was planning a Netflix evening, since it's still raining outside and we don't have anything to do, I thought it's a good idea.

Sana came back and showed me a letter. I grabbed it carefully and opened it up. It was an invitation for a job interview in a famous company. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my head. I remembered why I lost Sana. It all started with this letter.
'Tzuyu! Are you all right? Did you have a headache?' Her words brought me back to reality.
'I'm fine. Don't worry!'
'Are you sure-'
'Yeah!'
She pointed to the letter.
'What's this?' As she was about to pick it up, I held her arm carefully before she reached it.
'It's nothing important,' I told her
'Hm ok,' she replied.

We both sat close to each other and ate potato chips. 'I'll be back, Sana unnie, I need to pee' I announced, patting her back before leaving.

[Sana POV]

3.2.1. she's gone. 'Did you really thought you can just lie to me? I can tell if you're not okay' I said to my as quit as I could. I got up of the couch to find this mysterious letter. 'It has to be somewhere here...' I look at every single letter. Finally I found the one but just as I was about to open it, i heard Tzuyu using the toilet flush. She was coming! I hide the letter under my shirt and sat back down, as if nothing had happened.

While watching our favorite dramas, I was waiting for a moment, where I can head to my room and hide the letter somewhere to read it later. After 3 episodes this moment came. Tzuyu wanted to get some more potato chips for us, and that's when I finally had the chance to storm into my room and I laid the letter under my pillow, so no one can find it. I knew she would be mad at me when I do stuff like that but I still have this weird something's not okay with her. She suddenly changed and became more caring and sweet. She would be a great girlfriend I thought...

[Tzuyu POV]

As I left the kitchen I noticed Sana smiling in the air. She is so beautiful! I sat down beside her and she grabbed some potato chips.
'Are you ready for the next episode?'
She nodded happily. We continued watching the whole season until 1 am. Then we both decided to go to bed since we wanted to go shopping tomorrow. We both said good night and went to bed.

[Sana POV]

The last days with Tzuyu were lots of fun and we've already planned a bunch of cool stuff for the future weeks. I took the mysterious letter out and started to read every single line carefully.
...
How could she keep this a secret from me?!

I was kinda mad at her. I went through the whole apartment making super loud noises with my footsteps, even thought it's already 1:30am. 'Tzuyu!!' I screamed. As I reached the door I shouted her name one more time. Why didn't she heard me? I was worried a little, so I just opened the door.
'Ah Sana! I thought you were asleep'
'We need to talk!' I said in a serious voice.