N i n e

'SANA!!' I screamed running towards her.
-
[Sana POV]

I was lost in my thoughts as we walked down the flower paths, trying to find a bench nearby. I still don't know why Chaeyoung wanted to meet up with me, so badly. I was hoping she would distract me from Tzuyu but I had to think back what she told me about Chaeyoung.

Strangely she was receiving quite a lot messages the whole time. When I asked her about it she got a little nervous. Was she hiding something from me?

' I enjoy hanging out with you. We should to this more often. I was actually wondering why we didn't hung out before.' Chaeyoung finally spoke up.

'We didn't because you... spread some bad rumors about me...' I felt really uncomfortable.

'Oh... um about that...' she continued her sentence 'you know... I didn't mean it like this and actually I didn't want the boys to like you because I was afraid they might take you away from me, Sana'

We stayed silent for some moments.

'I really like you ever since I saw you for the first time.' Her face began to come closer to me like she was about to kiss me- which she probably was to- and it crossed my comport zone. I was still too confused to move though.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice screaming my name from quite a far distance away. I immediately moved away from Chaeyoung to see Tzuyu running straight up to me. I didn't know why but I was somehow happy to see her. As she reached me she didn't hesitate a second and began to speak up even though she was completely out of breath.

'Sana, I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I have no idea why I did this to you. Even though I treated you really bad you were still by my side and tried to bring me back down to earth. I was totally lost in my job. I forgot the most important thing to me... You, Sana! It was all my fault I hope you can forgive me.'

Suddenly Chaeyoung interrupted her. ' Why are not at the airport?! Actually you should be there and not ruining my meet up with Sana!'

'Your plan failed, Chaeyoung,' Tzuyu said.

'Plan??' I asked confused.

'I was about to give you a letter and to talk to you, Sana. So I texted Momo to ask when you are at home she told me at 2pm you would have some time. Then she informed Chaeyoung so she can go with you somewhere else in order to avoid us to meet.' Tzuyu explained.

Chaeyoung just angrily left the park without saying a word.

I tried to find the right words.

So the person Chae was texting to was Momo... I decided to speak up. 'Not everything is your fault. It was me who encouraged you to apply even though you didn't wanted to at first. It seemed like you know what would have happened, like you were from the future, trying to avoid this. I forgive you.'

[Tzuyu POV]

I didn't expect this. This was my chance to just go for it and confess my feelings for her. I was ignoring everyone around me.
Sana was faster than me.

'Tzuyu, you'll miss your flight if you don't go now. I forgive you and we will talk about everything when you go home about our friendship-'

'I don't care... I-I love you!' I finally did it. 'I love you Sana and I want more than a friendship.'
I felt anxiety but i didn't regret my choice, even if she rejected me. It was all worth it. Everything happens for a reason, just like that shooting star.

Suddenly, Sana came closer to me and kissed me. I immediately kissed her back like I've been waiting for this moment my whole life.

As we released our kiss she told me she loved me too and since that moment we never let go of each other.

Time skip

Two years have passed. And today is exactly the day where I was sitting by my window, staring out of it and gazing at the stars. Now I'm sitting here with Sana the girl of my dreams, gazing at the stars as another shooting star passed by. This time I didn't ask for anything because I'm happy. I have everything I could ever ask for.

You have to fight for your dreams in order to make them come true, even if it's hard sometimes, just don't give up. At the end it'll be worth it. Pre fill your own legend and remember - a shooting star will be there to follow you and watch you going through your journey we call life.

Good luck!

End of 'Shooting Stars| SaTzu'