Chapter II

Chapter Two

We had won the California nationals and now I was back how packing to go work with THE Michael phelps!

*buzz buzz* I answered my phone and it was an anonymous caller "come out side" the deep voice said.

I cautiously walked down the stairs of my apartment and saw the familiar skinny jean adorned legs of Peter. Oh gosh I had missed him so much this weekend."Peter!!" I say as I run out into his arms.

"Hey there superstar!" He mumbled into my hair as he gave me a squeeze "I watched the entire nationals meet! you were amazing in your 200" his smile was all I needed to see as I placed a small peck on his lower lip. He didnt hesitate as he pulled me closer kissing me deeply. "It seems like forever since I've seen you" he spoke softly

"Come on inside, my dads making pancakes" I hold my hand out an he laces his fingers with mine. We walk up and are greeted by my parents, making meals in containers for my training sessions. CARBS GALORE!! I hug my mom and dad and go up to my room. "call me when everything is ready dad" I say as Peter follows.

PETERS POV:

I closed Al's door and wrapped my arms around her as she finished packing. "I'm going to miss you alex" I mumble as she turns in my arms. "I'm only going to be gone for a few days jellybean" awh she used my nickname from when she couldn't remember my name at school. "I haven't heard that name in a long time" I say with a smile kissing her forehead "by the way I'm coming to the airport to drop you off today"

~~~~~END POV~~~~~~~

"Al.......Peter! pancakes are ready!!!" My dad called up

"Okay we are coming down" I shouted as we made our way down and awkwardly ate, Peter brushing his foot against my leg made me giggle drawing attention. "So al....." my mom asked between bites. "How fast was that amazing 200 again?" she asked

"2:00.45" I say sipping my juice, "I beat the pool record and set a new state record" I blush smiling

~~~~after dinner~~~~

"Al....Peter....time to go" my dad called up the stairs. I grabbed my bag but Peter stopped me. "Here" he said softly tying a small bracelet around my wrist "so you remember that someone special is back home waiting for you" he smiled pulling me into a strong hug as I get my bag weighed. "I'm not going to be gone forever jelly bean"

"Take this to remember me anyways. Just so ya know Mr Phelps isn't the only man in your life." He said as he dipped me and kissed me, a kiss full of passion and man was it hot!

"Okay I have to go" I say hugging and kissing my parents and hugging Peter once more. tears flowed In my eyes as I disappeared into the terminal, first time flying by myself. "okay Al, find your departure terminal and go from there........G26" I say to myself as I wander around.

"Excuse me sir?" I ask a janitor "where can I find G26?" I ask, he pointed down the hall "thank you" I say walking ad getting a laté. I sat awkwardly til my flight was called and as soon as I was seated my earbuds were in and I was asleep.

"Ma'am......" the flight attendent was shaking me awake. wow was i out. "oh geez, thank you." i say grabbing my bag and heading down to the baggage claim. "i wonder.........." i was cut short as my eyes landed on a tall muscular figure. He was holding a sign addressed "Ms. Alexandra Evenston" i walk over and introduce myself "Hello im....." i say "Alenandra, i know. Im Michael Phelps, ill be your trainer for the next two weeks." he said with a smile.

MICHAELs POV:

wow......that was all i could think of as i saw Alex step down off the steps. She was gorgeous and what was i thinking? I was going to be her new trainer and i cant have an affair if im going to be training for the next olympics this upcoming summer. But if she makes it past time trials, then fuck it and she shall be mine. i smiled to her as she came over to me. "Hello Alexandra" i wipe the white board off and pull her into a hug. I could feel her heartbeat pick up pace as I held her near me. "Lets get your bags an head to the pool" I say as I release her, her face was a deep red.

I grabbed her bag for her and she started to protest "no Alex....you've had a long flight so let me take this" I told her an she nodded slightly. we

We made small talk as we went out to my Benz waiting in the parking garage. I put her stuff in the backseat and opened her door, she smiled as she got in and buckled up. I joined her and we were off to the training pool and apartments. That's where we were staying since I live 3hours from the pool.

"Okay, we will be staying in apartment 347B" I say taking out the keys, handing Alex one "we are staying together?" she asked dumbfounded. I laughed and nodded "dont worry, there are separate rooms and showers, the only time we will see each other is during meals and at the pool"

~~~~~END POV~~~~~~

I nodded as I sat taking in the scenery. Michael and I spoke for a while and he wasn't a big of a jackass as the media said he is, but I never thought of him like that any how. When he hugged me at the airport I barely came to his pecks. it was amazing though, I wonder what his lips taste like.......Al stop it!!

"Alex?? You okay? You look like you're arguing with someone" Michael broke the silence.

"Oh sorry I was trying to remember something" I lied looking back at him, just realizing we were standing outside the apartment. Michael had pulled me into the living space, clumsy me ran right into his strong........muscular.....chest.

"S.Sorry, I'm kinda clutzy...." I blush, looking up at him "nah that's find, doll" he said, his voice just invigorating and I just stared at his lips. "Al?? What are you looking at?" he asked finally.

"Sorry, I just can't believe I'm actually going I train with you. I mean, you're my inspiration to swim and do what I love." I tell him, taking a step back.

MICHAELs POV:

"You like Chinese?" I asked her taking my cell out "yeah, it's my favorite" she proclaimed. I smiled and ordered delivery. "you can go wash up and relax, you must be tired from your flight" I told her, I don't know what came over me but I pulled her in for another lingering hug and kissed the top of her head. fuck Michael were you falling for her??

I listened as she walked to her part of the apartment and smiled. I took out a notepad and pen and started making a workout to start tomorrow

Day 1

Warm up:

10x100 free 1:20interval

200 kick

200 pull buoy

1st set:

25x50 IM order (for non swimmers IM order is Butterfly, backstroke, breast stroke and freestyle)

4x200 1:00 rest in between

*shower turns off and door opens*

"Oh..Oh lose your eyes, I forgot my bag." she told me and I covered my eyes, I could hear her giggle and walk to get her things "hurry up, the food should be here any moment" I told her smiling and going back to my writing

"Okay 4x200....." Mumble to my self

18 mid pool fifties (mid pool fifty: start in the middle, swim to one end, do a flip turn, swim down to the opposite side, flip turn and stop at the middle again)

6x100 2:00 min rest between each two, 30 seconds between each one

Cool down:

500 base

100 kick

200 P(pull), S(swim), K(kick) repeat

"Hey what're you writing?" she asked peaking over my should as I sat on the couch.

"First day training" I say with a chuckle "beginner stuff" *buzz buzz* "food is here,"I stood, towering over her small delicate figure.

We are in silence and she told me all about how I inspired her. I hugged her goodnight "goodnight Al, training officially begins tomorrow" I smiled and we parted ways